Has anyone used Flower Fuel before? Thoughts

• Thread starter Mike_3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike_3

Mike_3

Has anyone used flower fuel before 1-34-32 N-P-k what are you thoughts?

Has anyone used flower fuel before thoughts
Has anyone used flower fuel before thoughts 2
Lisa22

Lisa22

Was hoping someone would reply to this. I have been using it for a couple of years and was just wondering if I should continue. Way back when I felt it did increase my harvest but one thing it does is increase bud sites and I'm not sure about that as I seem to have to prune more shoots from growing into the inside of the plant.

shitwinds

shitwinds

i tried it in hydro for about a week and decided to stop after trainwreck got dark green(almost blue) and northern lights growth slowed.....after a good flushing and a weeks time, things are getting back to normal, northern lights picking up the pace again......even though the trainwreck looked like too much bloom nutes, i did get alot of bulking, just didnt like the darkness

hydro grow and keep m nutes at 800-850 and ph of 5.8-6.2

my nutes are GH hydro 3 part, cal mag, superthrive, hydroguard, and hi brix molasses(when flowering) with RO water(my water out the tap fluctuates between 400 and 600 ppm, with highest rating of 750 once)......i mix 5 gallons of water at 4 gallon levels according to manu. feeding guide...gonna start some silica blast soon for PH buffering, as soon as it gets here and prolly discontinue the superthrive

advice warning: i am an idiot newbie, so there is that🤷‍♂️

@Lisa22

Last edited:
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I have used it quite a bit- 1 gram per 4L. Just make sure there isn't overlap with kelp in your lineup and it works great!

Top Bottom