Has Anyone Used Led T-5 Lamps?

• Thread starter RooR5mm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I use the Agrobrite FLT24 system for clones and new seedlings.Paid too much for it but it suits my needs.Used for anything else it would be pretty useless.
20180822 093239

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a 4 bulb t-5 light that I actually have to disable 2 of the bulbs for my seedlings. It’s just too bright. I will add the other two as they grow but I see no reason why they don’t make a good veg light. Much more powerful than my old compact flouro which I used for years. It’s not LED tho it’s flouroscent. But that’s my opinion.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I have a 4 bulb t-5 light that I actually have to disable 2 of the bulbs for my seedlings. It’s just too bright. I will add the other two as they grow but I see no reason why they don’t make a good veg light. Much more powerful than my old compact flouro which I used for years. It’s not LED tho it’s flouroscent. But that’s my opinion.
I was going to go with 4ft. flouros for veg but have a Mars LED that kills it in veg so stuck with it.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I’m using the 4’ t-5 currently and it’s great. Will switch to LEDs once in flowering or late veg. Either way it’s a lot cheaper than my old compact flouro setup and puts out quite a bit more light so I’m happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom