Has anyones animal ever eaten your weed?

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

A couple years back, we made some pot cookies. There was a bag of a dozen on the counter. I went to bed, came down in the middle of the night to get some water. Ollie, my aussie, was acting kind of weird, but I was sleepy, didn't think much of it. Cut to morning. Ollie was almost comatose. The bag of cookies was on the floor, empty. We got him up, he went outside and puked. He came back in, collapsed into deep sleep. My other dog, Gus, was outside eating the puke. Pretty soon he was comatose, too. For a bit he was very disoriented; didn't recognize me, fearful and panicky. But then he just went to sleep.

Both dogs slept for two days, and are now none the worse for wear. But I don't leave cookies around any more.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

oh, m8 used to leave dead carcass around the plants.... preferred myself mesh/cages instead.

never did see a stoned kangaroo.

we lost a few plots to 2-legged rats. though i myself stumbled on 2 huge plantations, but i nearly pissed myself.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
One time while making oil, I accidentally dropped my cheese cloth with weed in it as I was wringing out the oil. It fell on the floor and instead of picking it up right away I continued with what I was doing. I looked down and one of my cats was mowing down on the oil soaked weed. He slept for 2 days didnt even get out of bed for food for 24 hours. I think the poor guy is perma-stoned now he just likes to lay around and watch TV all day lmfao

BigCube

BigCube

One time while making oil, I accidentally dropped my cheese cloth with weed in it as I was wringing out the oil. It fell on the floor and instead of picking it up right away I continued with what I was doing. I looked down and one of my cats was mowing down on the oil soaked weed. He slept for 2 days didnt even get out of bed for food for 24 hours. I think the poor guy is perma-stoned now he just likes to lay around and watch TV all day lmfao

Are you sure this story isnt about you? šŸ¤£

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Not sure about animals, but with people dont you need to decarboxylate it to make the THC available?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that THC needs to be heated to a certain point before it becomes active...

I know this is a subject of some controversy but honest to God truth I have simply broken up raw nug on sandwiches and eaten them, and got high A.F. many, many times. I used to do this before long flights to help curb my PTSD before walking into airports.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Are you sure this story isnt about you? šŸ¤£

No but one time we made weed ice cream out of shatter. 1 tablespoon of ice cream put me down for 48 hours. Was a tad too strong šŸ¤ 

BigCube

BigCube

No but one time we made weed ice cream out of shatter. 1 tablespoon of ice cream put me down for 48 hours. Was a tad too strong šŸ¤ 

My buddy makes icecream with the butter he makes from my trim. It's so good, but I'm not a huge edible guy so I havent knocked myself out on it šŸ¤£

G

georginaisle

This pup just drank pot milk....
KIDDING....she looks pretty wasted though...lol

20240209 094007

Latest posts

Top Bottom