Has my flowers stop growing

• Thread starter Louisjames1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louisjames1

Louisjames1

Hi I veg my plants use a micro grow and bloom for three weeks then transplanted into a bucket with all the holes in the side the air buckets.
I gave them 24 hours of darkness and when I put the lights on I had it in my water barrel Sensi a then sensi b (bloom) for the first feed then the second feed I started using 2 mL of Big Bud. After about four days of putting the lights back on 12 and 12 I started getting flowers. The flowers continued to grow for about five or six days. They have now been on 12 and 12 for two weeks I have not noticed them growing anymore for about eight days all of the leaf branches and stuff have a grew But I am not sure if the fruit is actually grown or have I done something to stop the growth.
I put the Eire pots over a dish and pour my feeding until I get a 20% run off I have got a girls with for 600 W lights. Plenty of air osculating fun is good I will take an intake temperature 27° humidity about 45 percent. I plan on using overdrive towards the end but I’m just about out of big bud so I need to order some more. Is there something better than big bud I can use and I have heard people using B-52 or something when do I use that or is it even worth the investment I am doing this for the commercial side not for the smoke any help would be really appreciated thank you.
Has my flowers stop growing
Has my flowers stop growing 2
Has my flowers stop growing 3

Has my flowers stop growing 4
Has my flowers stop growing 5
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Patience my young padawan. They will grow. Just keep doing what needs done and the plants will do the same.sometimes plants will grow in spurts. Keep it simple.

Top Bottom