Has my GIRL turned to a BOY??? New grower

• Thread starter ChrispyTater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

It's either a auto and it's time..or lights changed to flower...that's when it shows what it is.
What’s the likely hood it’s ruined my girl plant ? These plant are out doors. They are just in planters so I can move them around

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

No worries.looks like you found it before they opened..
Should I just get rid of them now ? Break them up? Some of my other plants haven’t started to flower but one has

Nugg

Nugg

Should I just get rid of them now ? Break them up? Some of my other plants haven’t started to flower but one has
IDK what you mean...but trash the male yes.i can't see the whole plant,,if they are all like in pic.no worries about pollination.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

To be sure check your girls. Check if some of the hairs turned brown realy quickly. Even inmature girl if she gets pollinated the hairs will turn brown in about day or 2. So if the hairs are still white se didn't get "fucked".

Happy growing!

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

To be sure check your girls. Check if some of the hairs turned brown realy quickly. Even inmature girl if she gets pollinated the hairs will turn brown in about day or 2. So if the hairs are still white se didn't get "fucked".

Happy growing!
Damn. They are brown 😫

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

Happy growing!

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

How long is she in flower? Is this the main top of the plant? All is not lost jet.
I will give you the info and then you can decide.
Pollinated girls turn their hairs brown quickly... In day or 2. It's possible that she just started maturing and the change will take time.
I wish you all the best.
But if your baby got fucked you'll get 1000 grandchildren.

ChrispyTater

ChrispyTater

How long is she in flower? Is this the main top of the plant? All is not lost jet.
I will give you the info and then you can decide.
Pollinated girls turn their hairs brown quickly... In day or 2. It's possible that she just started maturing and the change will take time.
I wish you all the best.
But if your baby got fucked you'll get 1000 grandchildren.
It’s been in flower for maybe 2 weeks now this is the very top of the plant

Top Bottom