Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy

• Thread starter jonnynobody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnynobody

jonnynobody

Hi, I thought I'd drop in and give some new growers ideas on an easy grow system that I use called hempy buckets. It's a great way to get into hydro and the results are unmatched.

Here are some pics of my setup. Feel free to ask questions. It's 100% perlite passive water to waste hydro. No pumps and no timers for water cycles. I use general hydroponics maxi series fertilizer. I occasionally supplement with cal-mag when needed for certain strains. I always use floralicious plus in flower. I sterilize my water reservoirs with 35% h202 @ 3ML/gallon. No bugs, no slime, no sludge, no problems.

Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 2

My water station with water pump and wand. Very convenient. Primary and secondary reservoir. Secondary is empty in this pic.
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 3

Maui waui from my last cycle. Excellent strain. Beautiful purple color from genetics. I kept a mother of her.
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 5

GG#4 from my last cycle with the maui.
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 6

Current water station setup in the flower room. I moved the primary reservoir to a corner in the same room and hung my water wand for easy access and storage.
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 8

Two 1000W lights over the canopy. 1 Phantom II ballast by hydrofarm and the other is a cheaper unit by Cali. Both carry a 3 year warranty. The Phantom is superior in every way. Both are good units though. I would suggest the phantom II if you have the expendable money @$205 per unit. With the supply chain issues price on amazon has jumped to $307 as of yesterday. Ouch.
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 11

Below the canopy.
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 13

Baby got trunk :)
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 14

hash plant ladies in veg tent 1
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 15

Hash plant ladies in veg tent 2 and two maui wai's.

I run a perpetual garden. 12 in veg and 12 in flower. 2 mothers in the mother tent to feed the machine. Mother earth #4 chunky perlite.

Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 4
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 7
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 9
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 10
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 12
Hash plant and 3 random bag seed 2000 watts over the canopy 16

Latest posts

Top Bottom