Have 4 buds on one cola

• Thread starter Newdgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newdgrow

Newdgrow

First plant I have ever grown. Have one cola that started growing 4 buds plus a couple under. Is this something normal that happens? I'm not complaining just wondering if during training I did something out of the ordinary or what? Small tent so trained it down and flowered earlier that probably normal.

Have 4 buds on one cola
Have 4 buds on one cola 2
Newdgrow

Newdgrow

Oh no...... this is very bad biju.

It's cursed. You have to perform the burning ceremony.
Lol. I know I am a complete idiot. Its my first grow and am trying to figure out what to change next time around. Everything is a first for me here.

Ponky

Ponky

Hey its doing what you want. Putting on the bulk. If it gets really bulky consider extra airflow. And keep a super close eye out for the Ole bud rot. Huge buds love to rot. Looks good so far.

Newdgrow

Newdgrow

Hey its doing what you want. Putting on the bulk. If it gets really bulky consider extra airflow. And keep a super close eye out for the Ole bud rot. Huge buds love to rot. Looks good so far.
I have been concerned about bud rot and mold. I have a constant fan pushing air into the tent and the exhaust is also pulling air out 24 7 with a fan inside the tent to move air. I never turn off the intake and exhaust air. That makes it hard to control the environment inside the tent because it is dependent on what the room is at. I have limited space on where I had to set up my tent because of my small country house so I had to put it at the end of a hallway where two rooms and a bathroom connect. We take a shower and open the bathroom door... Humidity goes through the roof... Its a constant battle between day and night... Dehumidifier at night in just the right place and trying to get it humid during the day. Its a bitch.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom