Have a leaf déficit help

• Thread starter Jayvelo86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

I have one plant only with this deficit and need help what can it be ?by the way i mix everything in one bucket to feed the plants
Have a leaf dficit help
Have a leaf dficit help 2
Have a leaf dficit help 3
Have a leaf dficit help 4
Have a leaf dficit help 5

Bitispolylepis

Bitispolylepis

Looking at the top view I'd say manganese deficiency, maybe try find a Chelate and test with a light foliar spray, even if it's not mn, which I'm pretty sure it is, the extra likely won't hurt, cannabis uses alot of mn in comparison to other plants and most fertalizers don't meet the ideal levels

Bitispolylepis

Bitispolylepis

Looking at the top view I'd say manganese deficiency, maybe try find a Chelate and test with a light foliar spray, even if it's not mn, which I'm pretty sure it is, the extra likely won't hurt, cannabis uses alot of mn in comparison to other plants and most fertalizers don't meet the ideal levels
It's commonly caused by iron excess or deficiency, plants need iron to absorb mn but too much will cause lockout, ideal ratio for most plants is 2 to 1 but I'd say cannabis likes the mn a bit higher, looking at your pics it looks like you might have both iron excess and deficiency, id say its maybe excessive in ratio to your other nutrients but still not available enough itself, if that makes sense, or is even possible, maybe check your ph if you dont already, think it could maybe be a problem there, and take all this with a grain of salt, I'm just a kid with too much time to read and a bad habit of over researching followed by over thinking with not enough experience to feel confident enough in most of what I say, not trying to come off as a smart arse or anything, sorry if this is too long and confusing, I just enjoy thinking about this stuff and thought I'd do it out loud , your probably better off ignoring most of what I just said, I definitely think it's mn though

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

It's commonly caused by iron excess or deficiency, plants need iron to absorb mn but too much will cause lockout, ideal ratio for most plants is 2 to 1 but I'd say cannabis likes the mn a bit higher, looking at your pics it looks like you might have both iron excess and deficiency, id say its maybe excessive in ratio to your other nutrients but still not available enough itself, if that makes sense, or is even possible, maybe check your ph if you dont already, think it could maybe be a problem there, and take all this with a grain of salt, I'm just a kid with too much time to read and a bad habit of over researching followed by over thinking with not enough experience to feel confident enough in most of what I say, not trying to come off as a smart arse or anything, sorry if this is too long and confusing, I just enjoy thinking about this stuff and thought I'd do it out loud , your probably better off ignoring most of what I just said, I definitely think it's mn though
Is that I can't see its the ph for the simple fact that when I mix i mix the entire feed for all the plants in one drum the if it was the ph then I will have multiple plants with the same deficit and is just that plant with the problem ? And of course I take ur opinion into consideration by the way thanks for that 🙂

Bitispolylepis

Bitispolylepis

Is that I can't see its the ph for the simple fact that when I mix i mix the entire feed for all the plants in one drum the if it was the ph then I will have multiple plants with the same deficit and is just that plant with the problem ? And of course I take ur opinion into consideration by the way thanks for that 🙂
Oh ok, i read plant instead of plants
Cool, hope you come right

Bitispolylepis

Bitispolylepis

But I can try to see if I give it a low dose of manganese to see the reaction of that only plant
It wouldn't hurt, just try it on one branch before you do the whole plant, i think the best thing to use would be a micronutrient blend with manganese equal to or higher than iron and a bit of zinc aswell

Last edited:
Bitispolylepis

Bitispolylepis

2 to 1: iron to manganese, not the other way around, i should have specified

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

It wouldn't hurt, just try it on one branch before you do the whole plant, i think the best thing to use would be a micronutrient blend with manganese equal to or higher than iron and a bit of zinc aswell
Ok got u will search for one

Top Bottom