Have any of you ever seen this before? Weird

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

I got a strawberry cough plant that is showing the weirdest signs of yellowing. Its only on a few leafs. What is weird is that the plant looks to be in great health condition except for this yellowing going on. Its not progressing I think. But then again it might be since it wasnt so present before.

Can you identify this deficiency?

Have any of you ever seen this before weird
Have any of you ever seen this before weird 2
Have any of you ever seen this before weird 3
Have any of you ever seen this before weird 4
S

SmokeMan

These pix were taken a few days ago. I will get some new pics of her soon. I wonder if its getting worse or better. I checked the runoff on her and it was 7.1 So i decided to lower the ph on the next feeding to this plant. The new feeding was ph'd at 5.8 and I gave it some hygrozyme and alot of love. Let's see how she does in a few days...

Anybody got any idea's on what to do ? Or a diagnosis would be great too .

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I had the same problem last year and they ooked the same as yours, my local growshop advised me to mix up sum Cannazym with my nutes for 2-3days and i also fushed it for a day and then started back to normal feed and evrything went back to normal..Lush green:)

B

bdawgburner

I would say cal-mag. But from those pics it doesnt look horrible so take it easy on the stuff or you'll get lockout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom