Have any of you tried the paper bag drying method and the regular method for it?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the123321

the123321

I only have the room for 1 tent and I am doing autos in a perpetual harvest so the light is on in the tent 24/0. I want good odor control. I have looked into ways to dry in the tent with plants in it. The only 1 I found is the paper bag method though I wonder if it has the same quality as drying the regular way in a tent. What do you think? Have you tried both? How do the two compare? DO you know of any different ways to dry in the tent with plants in the tent on there?

YinYang420

YinYang420

I only have the room for 1 tent and I am doing autos in a perpetual harvest so the light is on in the tent 24/0. I want good odor control. I have looked into ways to dry in the tent with plants in it. The only 1 I found is the paper bag method though I wonder if it has the same quality as drying the regular way in a tent. What do you think? Have you tried both? How do the two compare? DO you know of any different ways to dry in the tent with plants in the tent on there?
u can use a cardboard box

growsince79

growsince79

Paper bag works good if you let it hang for a week first. I wouldn't go straight to paper bag or shoe box though.

the123321

the123321

Paper bag works good if you let it hang for a week first. I wouldn't go straight to paper bag or shoe box though.
Thanks. You could not hang the plant in the tent with the plants right? I read that it needs no light on the plant while you dry the plant on there.

YinYang420

YinYang420

Thanks. Do you mean put that box in the tent with the plants on there?
yeah from my experience i have put the box inside or on top of the tent with no problems drying and really no issue with smell. depending on one's situation yall can try it and see if it works for you. i only dried with a cardboard box a handful of times and i would just put the box anywhere i could and it worked fine for me but im just growing my own meds so im not sure what your expecting. to me its like drying in a closet as long as u have a fan circulating the air and u are looking at ur stuff it could work for you

the123321

the123321

Thanks. I mainly want to dry in the tent due to wanting to keep the odor down. I do not want any smell outside the room the tent is in. I have thought about putting a box or small tent right next to the tent that has the fan with filter in it then have duct from exhaust on the drying box or tent to an intake on the main tent that has the fan with filter on it though I would rather be able to dry in the tent with the plants on there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom