Have Fun with BOG!!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I have. Heard of them and probably have even heard some of their music but I am a little off the grid.

Im pretty much just a deadhead. But a lot of my friends loved Panic so I took in a show. I was front row ,center. And it was a wonderful experience even though I knew none of the songs. Had a good positive vibe, and the crowd was super cool and kind.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey BOG, I was reading a thread earlier about your Sour Bubble.
I'm looking for something tasty and looked on here and do not see it listed.
Are these available? Maybe I was looking in the wrong area?

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey BOG.. I used to talk to you as Cartman many years ago, was in love with Bubblegum and ran across your Bogglegum, fell in love all over again.. took a 4yr break. Now I am trying a few auto flowering strains and was gifted some Sour60 that someone crossed to AK47.. boy are these babies huge, especially for an Auto.. day 30 just under 3ft tall.. the description of Sour60 sounds tasty using your Sour Bubble as it's base strain.. any info you can offer would be great.. nice to see your still in the game enjoying your craft..

Quagmire

Quagmire

I made Sour Bubble but not Sour 60. I have heard Sour 60 is quite good but it doesn't surprise me. I may sound arrogant but I am very proud of my Sour Bubble.

It has been used to create many other fine strains.

Hey BOG thanks for letting me know.. and the Sour Bubble pheno in this mix stands out big time from the AK47 she's crossed with.. I'm trying to isolate that particular pheno and actually have a few f3's of Bogglegum I'd like to hit with the Auto Flowering pollen as I'd think this would help the Bubblegum side of things right along. I've found the Sour60 side of this almost narcotic and sure has that good sweet bubblegum taste/aroma to it too.. cheers and remember, it's not bragging when it's a fact.. hehe

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

As I walked along the Far side of the Denver Cup In the distance I could SEE a Very Large crowd gathered at ONE
BOOTH
as I got closer I was able to make out this OLDER Couple who seemed to be moving at the speed of LIGHT
I shit you not
IT was the BOG and his MRS. right there going for all it was worth left right side the Booth was inundated with good folks looking to get there hands on the Gear of the BOG man.
All I can say is 2 days later and some great conversation with him after it had settled down abit I walked away with some amazing Gear and outstanding Memories
HANGIN with the B man
Sending you a BIG fly in J +Vibes shout out
Great to meet you
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom