Have Hermies doomed my grow?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I have 2 hindu kush & 2 girl scout cookie plants that under a 250w hps light that are entering their 4th wk of flowering. This is my 2nd indoor grow ever & I've been plagued with problems from the beginning,mostly due to my own stupidity. The seeds were femenized but the other day I thought I noticed pollen sacs developing & sure enough today I noticed sacs on 2 plants. I immediately separated them from the others moving them outside but they were so close I'm worried that the other 2 were pollinated. I know most would say throw them all out but 1st off let me say that I am not growing for money or for the bud as I can buy it,I just love the plant. That said with the virus going on things are tight & I've put alot of time & money into this grow. I started off with 10 plants with 4 indoor & 6 outside,which 5 of the outdoor plants my neighbor ran over with mower! I now have 1 outdoor & 4 inside with 2 of the inside now becoming hermies. I dont wanna destroy the hermies but my fear is no matter how far I put them from my outdoor girl they'll pollinate her. Should I destroy them? Are the other two probably screwed as well?

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

hey what if i see no balls or nanners and just fat seed?
Im no expert but if your seeing seeds then im assuming youre flowers have been polinated & its too late but if its just one branch im assuming you could cut off. Im not sure if that would cause plant to stress & make more sacs tho. I pulled the sacs off like trip suggested & that worked but I caught it early & there wasnt many sacs.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Im no expert but if your seeing seeds then im assuming youre flowers have been polinated & its too late but if its just one branch im assuming you could cut off. Im not sure if that would cause plant to stress & make more sacs tho. I pulled the sacs off like trip suggested & that worked but I caught it early & there wasnt many sacs.

Yep, recently did the same on a Gelato auto. 4 balls I caught early. Plucked them off and all has been well with that plant since.

Top Bottom