Have You Ever Used A Dental Ultrasonic Stain Eraser To Clean Glass?

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

So basically I was thinking about how even when I clean my bangers they get residue build up. I only use isopropyl alcohol when cleaning, and have a bunch of old unused sealed tattoo needles that work great for manually getting rid of some of the tough stuff. At any rate I ordered one of these to try. Anyone tried using a dental ultrasonic stain eraser?

Have you ever used a dental ultrasonic stain eraser to clean glass

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I use a Harbor Fgt Ultrasonic cleaner..It works wonders on my quartz..I use it with Oil Eater.
The heater went out in a month but it still works for the ultrasonic part....I now heat the Oil Eater in the microwave and dump it back into the cleaning machine..heat makes it work much faster.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I use a Harbor Fgt Ultrasonic cleaner..It works wonders on my quartz..I use it with Oil Eater.
The heater went out in a month but it still works for the ultrasonic part....I now heat the Oil Eater in the microwave and dump it back into the cleaning machine..heat makes it work much faster.

I know you had mentioned this to me before and I think I will end up going with a small unit. What did it cost do you remember?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Please elaborate

They advertise them on infomercials, you can do a YT search to learn about them

I recently bought a Mcculloch for a wide variety of uses; in home, auto, motorcycle, cleaning mirrors, glass windows... seems it would work for your purpose as well

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

They advertise them on infomercials, you can do a YT search to learn about them

I recently bought a Mcculloch for a wide variety of uses; in home, auto, motorcycle, cleaning mirrors, glass windows... seems it would work for your purpose as well
I have a clothes steamer with a want..I will get it out of storage and give it a try after the holidays, and I can get to my shed in the backyard.
Sounds like it could work, since my ultrasonic machine cleans quartz better when hot solution is used.
If I can find it..I will post results here.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
So basically I was thinking about how even when I clean my bangers they get residue build up. I only use isopropyl alcohol when cleaning, and have a bunch of old unused sealed tattoo needles that work great for manually getting rid of some of the tough stuff. At any rate I ordered one of these to try. Anyone tried using a dental ultrasonic stain eraser?

View attachment 846964

so you tattoo for a living?

OG

FourthCity

FourthCity

View attachment 846964
Have you tried using course salt with the alcohol? That combo always does it for me.

Top Bottom