have you ever ????

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

burnt ya tounge ? lol

sunday just gone i waked n backed around 11am i started to cook a sunday roast . mmmm beef . just as i was dishing up i picked up a roast spud n popped it in my mouth took a bite and argggggggg it was red hot lol moved it around my mouth for a min then swallowed lol . anyways yesterday my tounge was killing so i looked in the mirror . ive got a fooking blister at the back of my tounge lol . im finding it hard to swallow food and drink lol . what can i use to stop the pain lol .

ive been useing mouth wash but that makes it sting more .....

M

Medicine Woman

Would you put acid on an open wound...

Ouch! maybe you should have waited till the roast stopped giving off wiffs of smoke before ya pop it in your mouth. anyways, what is done is done and I definately would not use mouthwash it is only gonna sting like a %*(&$*(&. You can do a few things. Garggle with warm salt water (sea salt and not too much) or if it is really bad numb it with an ice cube. As well, maybe try some propolis it will numb it and help you be able to drink and eat. It is really good stuff the bees give off and has some great properties that will help cure it. Other than that I would say stay away from salty/acidic foods and hot stuff. Good luck!

U

ukcheesehead

Ouch! maybe you should have waited till the roast stopped giving off wiffs of smoke before ya pop it in your mouth. anyways, what is done is done and I definately would not use mouthwash it is only gonna sting like a %*(&$*(&. You can do a few things. Garggle with warm salt water (sea salt and not too much) or if it is really bad numb it with an ice cube. As well, maybe try some propolis it will numb it and help you be able to drink and eat. It is really good stuff the bees give off and has some great properties that will help cure it. Other than that I would say stay away from salty/acidic foods and hot stuff. Good luck!

thanks will try salt water . great 1st post welcome to the farm

F

FastForward

Salt water will help, but it's nasty stuff...mind you don't puke....

Maybe try bonjela or something like that? The good news is that tongue cells regenerate much faster than most other cells in the body, so you should heal up quicktime (couple of days max I reckon).

That cheese must be curing up nicely because that wake and bake hit you so hard that you though today was Sunday and cracked on with a roast :)

U

ukcheesehead

Salt water will help, but it's nasty stuff...mind you don't puke....

Maybe try bonjela or something like that? The good news is that tongue cells regenerate much faster than most other cells in the body, so you should heal up quicktime (couple of days max I reckon).

That cheese must be curing up nicely because that wake and bake hit you so hard that you though today was Sunday and cracked on with a roast :)

its not as bad as yesterday but still hard to swallow lol .
my own folt i guess lol

Top Bottom