Have You Heard of Cannabis Chiropractics?

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Not directing this at you just my opinion on the subject of overall knocking him.

I dont really look at it as payroll or endorsement.

I've been in a few industries, that within my involvement time window have gone from underground to big business. Skateboarding, EDM and Cannabis. When nike got into skateboarding, riders caught shit about joining the jock company. But a respected dude came out and said, don't hate on us for earning a check, finally being able to make a living off of what we love to do. You can hate the company, but don't hate me for getting paid to do what I love...

But I think my favorite reference to this scenario came from Chuck D - It's not called selling out, it's called buying in.

R

redshift75

I should be clear its not his info that drives me crazy.... its listening to him talk. You ever meet someone you just want to punch in the face because of how they talk?

Uts that kinda thing for me... and his miracle nutrients that was pretty much the only video I have seen of him.
Now thats an answer i can respect cause its pure honesty. yes he reminds me of half a dozen people that look just like him and all of them i want to punch in the face.

I think my point was more. At a certain point you should surpass someone like kyle providing any relevance. Honestly id say one read of the grow bible could give people leaps and bounds. Over people at his level.

But to everything else. Id encourage everyone to make every aspect their own.

But yes 100% there are people i just want to punch in the face in this world when i hear there voice. Sometimes when people talk all i hear is "punch me in the face" repeated like charlie browns teacher. So I respect that 100%. Im not defending him or nothing. Just saying he has his place.

Wasnt directed at any one or anything. Id hope most people surpass Kyles information within 2 days of reading some good threads on THC farmer. Now practical application experience that takes time.

I have a lifetimes worth of things i want to try. i will be lucky if i get to try 1% of them. Cause everyday i have 100 more useless ideas. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

R

redshift75

I've been in a few industries, that within my involvement time window have gone from underground to big business. Skateboarding, EDM and Cannabis. When nike got into skateboarding, riders caught shit about joining the jock company. But a respected dude came out and said, don't hate on us for earning a check, finally being able to make a living off of what we love to do. You can hate the company, but don't hate me for getting paid to do what I love...

But I think my favorite reference to this scenario came from Chuck D - It's not called selling out, it's called buying in.
That was my point. Sorry if it came across directed at your or anything. Was just more commenting on the scope of the situation. Thats Kyle to me exactly what you said.

There are growers who need their hand held every decision and will their entire lives. Because they lack confidence. They need people like kyle. What separate's the level past kyles usefulness. Is the confidence to just continue on with at least some idea to continue the journey. At least in my opinion. Thats why to most people like us or that will comment on what he has to offer. WE have surpassed the level of direct usefulness+ have the confidence to get it done. We arent searching for answers as much as discovering new avenues to explore. If you are on THC farmer you are on the 'Pulse' so to speak. we aren't waiting for next months issue to find out if a new product came out 🤣🤣🤣

Ill admit im as ignorant as it gets on many subjects in cannabis. RDWC, Ebb + flow, true organic, I know bits and pieces. But i dont want to do those things.

As i said if some growers in this very forum went commercial or added to guides or publications for money. They have the credibility backed by their reputation that i would have nothing but respect for them 'Buying in' id actually say it would be well deserved in some peoples case's. Unfortunately companies opt for production value lots of times.

I see companies get "test growers" and what makes me laugh is they provide no more content then a 15 year old in his moms basement. It will just be like 'check it out the plants grew and finished. its not the paycheck talking but i love it! next week check out the next company that paid us to see if they grew and finished' Those are the real sell outs i want to punch in the face for the sellout factor vs the annoyance. But i dont condone violence and am saying it for the sarcastic factor. I wish more companies invested in some of the growers who are the real people that drive traffic to their product. Not to rehash it, im saying it for the 'LULZ' but that one big company couldnt even finish their 4/20 giveaway and people are still recommending their lights....

Rant over. Time to smoke ;)

Edit: i forgot to take photos before lights out of my super cropped ones.

ChadBroChillin

ChadBroChillin

I've done the cracking of the stems and I didnt notice much difference but perhaps i need to do larger scale testing.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Has anyone heard of vegetative cannabis chiropractics? I heard this is a widely used method from a webinar by Kyle Kushman. The guy is amazing at teaching, and I was amazed to hear his thought on it! I’ve never tried this method obviously, and would love to hear if anyone has thoughts or has tried this method during veg to increase plant strength!
I've heard of Kyle Kushman. He created my all time favorite strain Strawberry Cough! A great strain for anyone with PTSD or anxiety. Never heard of cannabis chiropractics but hes a great breeder so I'm sure he knows stuff!

R

redshift75

As promised. These were all 'Super cropped' in that i snapped em. the one bent one did not stand back up but did harden with duct tape. I have it supported because of the weight of the cola.

Some notes: the yellowing plant is a new medium blend im trying for a Local Grow Store. I have let it completely dry 2x in 7 days. Just is a fluke based on where its at and not watering daily. The white spots are captan and i rinse it off. I give daily sprays and have been running the tents dryer as an experiment for pollination. Running it dryer and introducing the pollen to the tent for a more natural open pollination style. While still being controlled These are all pollinated crosses for my round robin of this years 4 winners worth preserving ;)

this is Pollen tent C-2 with strains #2 & #4 Yellow plant is #2
IMG 20201013 200411

IMG 20201013 200415

IMG 20201013 200419

IMG 20201013 200428

IMG 20201013 200454

Pollen Tent B-2 with Strain #2 & #4 duct taped and was fully snapped over and fixed itself.

IMG 20201013 200440

IMG 20201013 200448

Strain #4 in C-2 close up. Imbalance is from increase in water and not having enough RO water ready to water everything i need to water. Actual greenhouses come first.
IMG 20201013 200505

Strain #4 in B-2
IMG 20201013 200510

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Glad to see people are still using this technique, I was starting to think it had become outdated or proven ineffective.
This may also be the one "bro science" grow topic I buy in on without "real" evidence.

Week 3 of flower now and I will finally stop torturing them.

Screenshot 20201030 131159 Gallery
Screenshot 20201030 131323 Gallery
Screenshot 20201030 131615 Gallery

Did Kyle really claim he invented this?
...smh 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom