Haven’t failed till you quit trying!

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In the process of trying to recover from a catastrophic start. Always one to deflect the blame I am blaming it on the seed company. These Were helmet heads the last week of May. Growing conditions between 100 and 113 Every day. And I mean, every day! They’ve taken a certain amount of mollycoddling, and it’s been kind of slow going, but I’ve been here before and I am pleased with the results so far. If things go as planned, lol, I’ve still got a month of veg and two months of flower. These are all GCS photos. LOL! I do a certain amount of dumb ass chirping on this site, figured I’d post some photos.
Havent failed till you quit trying 4
Havent failed till you quit trying 4
Havent failed till you quit trying 5
Havent failed till you quit trying 6
Havent failed till you quit trying 7

Havent failed till you quit trying
Havent failed till you quit trying 2
Havent failed till you quit trying 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In the process of trying to recover from a catastrophic start. Always one to deflect the blame I am blaming it on the seed company. These Were helmet heads the last week of May. Growing conditions between 100 and 113 Every day. And I mean, every day! They’ve taken a certain amount of mollycoddling, and it’s been kind of slow going, but I’ve been here before and I am pleased with the results so far. If things go as planned, lol, I’ve still got a month of veg and two months of flower. These are all GCS photos. LOL! I do a certain amount of dumb ass chirping on this site, figured I’d post some photos.View attachment 1149926View attachment 1149926View attachment 1149927View attachment 1149928View attachment 1149931
Preach it brother.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’m going to try a little experiment. That last one with the oxygen tubing hanging out of it. I poked a bunch of holes in it like a soaker hose and spiderwebbed it through the route zone before I put the plant in. Have oxygen concentrators here so I may try pumping oxygen into the root zone and see if it makes any difference. Could either pump 90% oxygen Or just regular air. I would imagine someone else’s try this. We’ll see.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m going to try a little experiment. That last one with the oxygen tubing hanging out of it. I poked a bunch of holes in it like a soaker hose and spiderwebbed it through the route zone before I put the plant in. Have oxygen concentrators here so I may try pumping oxygen into the root zone and see if it makes any difference. Could either pump 90% oxygen Or just regular air. I would imagine someone else’s try this. We’ll see.
I'd say it actually might.. but I'd do very short bursts on a timer... no idea where to start bit maybe like 5 sec per hr?

O don't think it will hurt but also on the same hand don't think it will improve anything significantly unless levels are a bit low which we'll could be

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah I don’t know where to start either. Probably water the hell out of it make sure it’s good and soaked. Then maybe run it for an hour. At night or early morning. I don’t know if too much oxygen is detrimental. I’ve run 90% oxygen making tea and it doesn’t seem to make very much difference. Oh well just another thing to play with. I’m hoping it will have that plant climbing out of that cage in no time. Lol. Just seemed like a interesting concept worth pursuing. If it seems to work I can make a wand To inject the route zones of the others.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, but they live in compounds in Idaho and I don’t think they make water collars with them. I’m surprised public library’s don’t have them yet.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, but they live in compounds in Idaho and I don’t think they make water collars with them. I’m surprised public library’s don’t have them yet.
I should get me one. It would save me from excessive trips to the supply stores.....
Any recommendations?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Afraid I can’t help you out there, numb. Those things are way above my pay grade. Lol. Turn you loose with one of those things, and I’d be worried about the future of humanity! Lol. Good luck brother.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Afraid I can’t help you out there, numb. Those things are way above my pay grade. Lol. Turn you loose with one of those things, and I’d be worried about the future of humanity! Lol. Good luck brother.
Nah, when you use my version, you get comfortably numb. 😎

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Never give up on a plant, this is an unknown auto i think may be blueberry, it was being a bitch and would not flower, plant was female so cut light cycle to 12 12 plant is now 10 weeks with plenty of time to really flower her. If i gave up i would not have this.

20210725 081205
20210724 142839
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Roots don't normally get that much oxygen — they get less than there is in regular air when the soil is well-aerated, because "soil air" is high in CO2.

I would also try and up the feeding schedule to take advantage. With all that oxygen, the roots should be able to handle more nutrient solution.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks for the input. That’s what I threw this out there for. Probably start with just regular room Air for now and hold off on the concentrator. Think it could be beneficial to the microbes but could also be detrimental to the roots themselves . If they do OK, then break out the concentrator just to see what happens. Appreciate any viewpoints, pros and cons.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hell yes, Edinburg! I’ll bet she will be the sweetest, most potent, one of the bunch!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Brewing up some turp tea grow soil, outdoors, water twice a week, feed every other watering. Concerning recharge. Any opinions on when to add it? At start of brew? At end of brew? Or completely separately with just water? Maybe same question with MycosWp. Although probably will discontinue mycos As questioning its effectiveness this far along in the grow. Don’t want to be pouring money uselessly into the pots. Thanks!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
10 weeks old. 100+ degrees every day of it. Well, maybe a handful in the 90s. 113 today but will probably only make 110 because of all the smoke.
165F2803 83C2 4617 B9FC 77B09D0B8B22
27DEE0D9 4AC4 445B A202 B22B468E4EA2
5891F2C2 0EA2 4AF9 BD16 7F248CD67A9F

Latest posts

Top Bottom