Having a deficiency. Im sure someone can help me. Please

• Thread starter Brianhavoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

Hello community.

I am having a deficiency or toxicity. I'm not sure. The leaves are Turning Into this photo slowly from the bottom up and I am not surewhat it is. I am in soil. I water with 6.5 ph and I use 2ml cal mag every other watering. I water when dry and I use rainbow mix bloom currently. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Everything is added then I ph to 6.5. Can anyone pin point this? Any help is appreciated as it's blue dream auto and I'm a few weeks into flower. Thank you

Brian

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

20230202 153248

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

looks like manganese def, wait for more to confirm
also did you take this pic just after lights on?

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

No I just took the picture 5 minutes ago. I thought it might be manganese. How would I go about fixing that? If you have a solution I would appreciate it.

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

My only reservation is that it's supposed to start from the top and work its way down. So I became confused.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

No I just took the picture 5 minutes ago. I thought it might be manganese. How would I go about fixing that? If you have a solution I would appreciate it.
i feed 2mg/kg a week, this is how you avoid the issue
im sure you can find manganese fert at your local spot?
first check you soil ph, you have a ph testing kit or pen and distilled water?

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

I have grown 50/50 hybrids before and indica before. This is my first blue dream auto and it seems to be sucking up the nutrients. It's a whole new challenge. You feed 2mg of what per week? I'm interested in knowing if you don't mind

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

Yes I test my runoff. It's 6.4 ph. I water slowly to let the water soak in so that the runoff is a good test of the soil ph.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Yes I test my runoff. It's 6.4 ph. I water slowly to let the water soak in so that the runoff is a good test of the soil ph.
without testing your soil ph by means of a slurry test your not going to know where its at for sure.
6.4 would be golden for manganese uptake leading me to believe the issue is availability of the element

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

Ok. I always wanted to invest in blulabs soil pen for ph. I'm going to do it. I'm also going to purchase foxfarms liquid manganese. I truly appreciate your messages back and fourth with me. Thank you very much

2Bad

2Bad

This is a tough one. @GreenGalaxyFarm people on the farm don't believe in manganese so I'm tending not to believe in it either. I see clawing. I feel like im seeing mag def and cal def. @Shaded_One Whatcha thinking?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I try not to touch on or give advice to synthetic grows because I don't have any experience in the synthetic realm. But at a quick glance, if this was my plant a few things would come to mind immediately:

-cal def
-mag def
-watering issues
-yellowing near the top could be due to lights being too intense for current variables

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

This is a tough one. @GreenGalaxyFarm people on the farm don't believe in manganese
doesnt matter, in your experience does this resemble a def in either of those elements cal mag?

2Bad

2Bad

I try not to touch on or give advice to synthetic grows because I don't have any experience in the synthetic realm. But at a quick glance, if this was my plant a few things would come to mind immediately:

-cal def
-mag def
-watering issues
Yeah I mean the synthetic realm isn't that different I can tell you that. But I agree 100%.

Brian what's your medium? And how are you able to tell when it's time to water?

Are you giving anything other than the bloom nutrient?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Rainbow Mix - is this an organic dry amendment?? @Brianhavoc

Some details on your light as well please. And yes it 100% looks like a Cal def.

So one thing you probably shouldn't do is use bottled cal mag with organic nutes. More info needed.

"I water when dry and I use rainbow mix bloom currently. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water"

Can you please write down the recommended feeding guide on the back of your bag here? Usually dry amendments are measured out at per gallon of GROWING MEDIUM, not water.

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

I use rainbow pro bloom only. It supposedly is ormi listed. I also use a ormi listed cal mag at 2ml per gallon of water. The lights are spider farmer and I use soil happy frog. The lights can be dimmed. I have them on 75 percent right now

Top Bottom