Having a few issues in Coco

• Thread starter Stupidaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stupidaf

Stupidaf

4th grow. First time using LED/Coco (ES300). Temps 75-76 degrees, humidity 55-60%. Germinated 08/06. Transplanted today 08/14. Fed on the 4th, 8th, 10th, 12th and today after transplant. PH in 5.8 PH out 5.9. Feeding with 500PPM since day 1, ppm out was 610ppm. I can’t figure it out, this is my first with LED so maybe it’s that. Idk but it’s frustrating 😂.
RO water
7.5ml/G canna A+B
5ml/G of Zyme
2ml/G of Rhizo
1ml/G Mammoth
Will start adding Calmag agent
Oh and lights were 40inches away not full power

Having a few issues in coco
Having a few issues in coco 2
Having a few issues in coco 3
Having a few issues in coco 4
Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Also this started a few days ago. PPFD down to 375 maybe that’ll help.

BF1E4275 7306 4331 8CAC A1DB6706353C
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Looks green to me. Maybe its the watering habits. How much you water and how often you water. Water less but do it 2 times a day.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Looks green to me. Maybe its the watering habits. How much you water and how often you water. Water less but do it 2 times a day.
Yea I’m probably just being paranoid. Been watering every 2 days. Transplanted today but was watering about a cup into solo’s. And runoff was about the same amount as going in, just a tiny bit less.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Shit im high, the whole point was the leaves folding and looking a little weird.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Still can’t figure this out. Temps 74-77 Humidity 65-70%. It’s gone when lights come back on I’m guessing it’s that. I have 1 ES300 48 inches away on the lowest setting.

6E3C389A 4E14 4EE7 8432 4357F8AE565B
F4533BF4 928A 433E 888F EEAB28336B69
Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Oh and if I water a plant with 1Q I get literally almost a quart runoff. Is that good or bad?

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

This is so strange. Environment is perfect and yet these keep getting worse.

BA470425 3849 4C03 99EB 86C3D71D762A
87FD1056 E229 4171 8C05 AAD85860F6E3
ECEB7120 6FC6 407A 9C30 CDA2B3543F52
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

You should be feeding once a day at lights on. You need to get your medium back into balance. Watering every 2 days is causing huge fluctuations in your EC and probably leaving salt deposits. Your plants are probably not getting a good balance of all that they need. How long have you been feeding once a day after getting that advice?

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

Depending on temps and airflow and plant uptake, I would feed twice a day at lights on and right before lights off. Making sure you always get runoff (important in coco). Gradually upping to even 5 times a day during flower at regular intervals.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

You should be feeding once a day at lights on. You need to get your medium back into balance. Watering every 2 days is causing huge fluctuations in your EC and probably leaving salt deposits. Your plants are probably not getting a good balance of all that they need. How long have you been feeding once a day after getting that advice?
Only 3 days tomorrow will be the 4th. You think that’s the problem? Leaves curling like that? I hear so many different things one of them is bound to be right. I’ll water with 1Q and about a quart come out in runoff.

Stupidaf

Stupidaf

Think you may be right. Not watering everyday causes salt build up and the salt is pulling water out of the plant causing dry leaves , curling etc etc. I just read that.

Kl420

Kl420

This is crazy, any ideas on why this happens? Leaves turning completely sideways
How is the situation of this plant now? My plant also has some sideways leaves after I watered them this morning. Any solutions?

gristle

gristle

Are you making sure your coco is fully saturated? It has a tendency to channel if not. If you are seeing bubbles when you water you probably have dry spots that are hydrophobic. That could be causing you to get the same amount of run off as the amount you are watering and possibly salt buildup in pockets. Slow your watering down, especially after repot and doubly when going to fabric.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Oh and if I water a plant with 1Q I get literally almost a quart runoff. Is that good or bad?
That is bad, for my coco in 3 gallon pots takes about 1/2 gallon of watering to get around 10% run off. Sounds like you might need to get your water cycling and times down and get into habit at water at those times. Coco can be very easy to grow in and can do wonders it just the watering sucks ass that why most ppl get those hydro rings with pumps and timers to do the watering and all you gotta do is get rid of run off

Top Bottom