having a rough time

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

My mom is very sick she has a number of health problems including rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pain/fatigue, and diabetes. For the past year her immune system has begun to fail. it has something to do with her white blood cells but her doctor doesnt know why. She is 36 years old and just smoked her first bowl about 2 weeks ago. The next day she called me amazed at how much it helped her! she said her pain was gone and she slept the whole night through which rarely happens. So when the MM law passed here in michigan she talked to her doctor about it and her doctor refuses to prescribe her the herb!:angry

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

My mom is very sick she has a number of health problems including rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pain/fatigue, and diabetes. For the past year her immune system has begun to fail. it has something to do with her white blood cells but her doctor doesnt know why. She is 36 years old and just smoked her first bowl about 2 weeks ago. The next day she called me amazed at how much it helped her! she said her pain was gone and she slept the whole night through which rarely happens. So when the MM law passed here in michigan she talked to her doctor about it and her doctor refuses to prescribe her the herb!:angry

That is a major bummer to hear. But honestly I am not surprised. I am sure at the moment in MI it will be tough to get a recommendation for MMJ. But I am also sure that with a little research and perseverance you and your mom will find a doctor willing to recommend it for her. Also I would suggest you and your mom become very familiar with the exact wording of the law, as at this moment in time I am sure law enforcement officers will not be as familiar with the law. Look at California, medical laws have been in effect since 96 and there are still law enforcement agents who don't even realize that MMJ is legal in the state, and some who just don't care. So I would take care if the incident ever arises, and knowing the law thoroughly will really help.

I wish you the best of luck, and I wish your mom stays healthy with the help of MMJ. I have no doubt you will be able to find your mom a doctor who truly cares about her well being.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Call these guys, set an appointment, get the recommendation and get on down the road. I met the local cats here in my state today and they can get you everything you need.

Tex

B

bluegrass

Thats a crock, andy dont worry Im sure she will find the way! Listen to TK, he knows what hes talking about! Hope everything works out for you your mom bro. Peace and well wishes...:)

A

andy107

Thanks to all of you for the support! I book marked that site TK i will have my mom read it. thanks again!

S

Salty

Call these guys, set an appointment, get the recommendation and get on down the road. I met the local cats here in my state today and they can get you everything you need.

Tex

Yes call them. They are firm advocates and well respected in Oregon. In fact i just got my card from them yesterday. Good luck to your mom. I hope she feels better.

K

krizznapp

Goodluck with this Andy107! Maybe your Mom needs to find a Doctor who isn't closeminded also.

A

andy107

Goodluck with this Andy107! Maybe your Mom needs to find a Doctor who isn't closeminded also.

Which is exactly what she is going to do! her and i were just talking about how narrow minded her doctor was!

S

seventy sevens

sorry to hear...hope all works out for your mom...peace

S

Steele Savage

Andy , firstly , have yer mother check out this paper , written by Dr. Fry , this has helped countless patience ....

Second , all you need is documenting proof of yer mothers conditions . Take tha records to a pot doc in yer area , you don't need yer personal physician to recommend herb .

At tha bottom of tha site , you will find an e-mail addy to contact tha folks in Mich.

I sincerely hope this info helps yer mother ,
Steele

A

andy107

Andy , firstly , have yer mother check out this paper , written by Dr. Fry , this has helped countless patience ....

Second , all you need is documenting proof of yer mothers conditions . Take tha records to a pot doc in yer area , you don't need yer personal physician to recommend herb .

At tha bottom of tha site , you will find an e-mail addy to contact tha folks in Mich.

I sincerely hope this info helps yer mother ,
Steele

Thanks man I showed her the website tex posted for me and she has already sent in for all her medical records. sometime in december once the mmj laws are in effect we are going to make a trip herb clinic. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom