Having an ongoing problem. Possible deficiency?

• Thread starter Clydecross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Try to tip them to the side on a 45 and get more runoff. How often are you watering? Cause its should be several days between i would think at this point

Ponky

Ponky

You could put a fan right by the fabric pot. Help it dry out faster. Best move for now.

C

Clydecross

Hmmmm. I guess if you had some perlite and some dried out promix you could pull it out of the bag. Break up the dirt ball. Add some perlite and dried out media and try repot it. It's a tough fix. It will add 3 weeks or more to recovering it. Is it a superior strain?
It's Green Crack. This was some of my first harvest.

IMG 20220225 194611936
Ponky

Ponky

It's Green Crack. This was some of my first harvest.
Ok you need to save it. Mother it. And you can get cuts off of it. It looks like a solid GC. So toss a fan on the pot right away. Maybe it up on a pot stand or something so air will get under it aswell. And start the next 2 or 3 weeks of recovering it. Once it starts drying out and you get the extra salts out of the media it will start to recover. Then you have some steps to save it from there.

C

Clydecross

Thanks everybody. I read an old copy of Cervantes book to stumble through my first 2 grows. One was real whispy and not very compact flower. Then I did great by just doing basic stuff but I didn't get a big yield. I took over for a friend that didn't want to put the effort in and found out I really enjoy it. At any rate thanks everyone for your time, I'll take this advice and put it to good use.

Top Bottom