Having discoloration on my autoflower

• Thread starter Satanicgrow666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

I'm growing in a pro mix soil medium only using dr earth bloom ,homegrown,golden girl, wormcadtings and molasses my light was below 30 inches for a couple weeks moved them up attached a picture and video please help with answers believe to habe less than 2 weeks till harvest plants almost 2 months old
Having discoloration on my autoflower

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Thanks for the reply I did move my light up to 30" above canopy of flowering one also moved the little wooden stand out on the frosty purple giant clone feel like I also may have over watered because I was watering In super little portions like less than 2liters a day than dumped a bit more in to see if my soil would stay moist longer if I did it that way and put a little more worm castings and dr earth bloom in watered with calmag and molasses and notice the darkness I'm the leafs also only used 1ml of calmag per 1 gallon as a prevention and here we are under a custom full spectrum with 2 mean well 240 watt drivers turned to 70% om both drivers
@Shaded_One Doesn't look that bad but maybe shaded can help

2Bad

2Bad

Thanks for the reply I did move my light up to 30" above canopy of flowering one also moved the little wooden stand out on the frosty purple giant clone feel like I also may have over watered because I was watering In super little portions like less than 2liters a day than dumped a bit more in to see if my soil would stay moist longer if I did it that way and put a little more worm castings and dr earth bloom in watered with calmag and molasses and notice the darkness I'm the leafs also only used 1ml of calmag per 1 gallon as a prevention and here we are under a custom full spectrum with 2 mean well 240 watt drivers turned to 70% om both drivers
I was thinking overwatered but they were looking ok. Did you correct your watering practices?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Sulfur deficient, over watering(watering too frequently, get a good dry-wet cycle going) and/or light intensity. Also LED's have this magical effect of making the plants demand a boat load more magnesium so you might actually want to start adding Epsom Salts into your rotation which will cover off the sulfur deficiencies and your increased demand for Mag.

If you truly have 2 weeks left I wouldn't bother messing around with anything more at this time. But for the next run be careful on how much EWC you use and especially in flower.

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

I was thinking overwatered but they were looking ok. Did you correct your watering practices?
Yes I let it dry out pretty much all the way checked with my meter if my medium was still moist before watering and watered with much less I've been adding 1ml cal-mag and 2 tea spoons of grandma's molasses in trailer park water because I can't figure out how to calibrate ny ph pen the correct way also the one flowering is lemon pie from 420 fast buds

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Sulfur deficient, over watering(watering too frequently, get a good dry-wet cycle going) and/or light intensity. Also LED's have this magical effect of making the plants demand a boat load more magnesium so you might actually want to start adding Epsom Salts into your rotation which will cover off the sulfur deficiencies and your increased demand for Mag.

If you truly have 2 weeks left I wouldn't bother messing around with anything more at this time. But for the next run be careful on how much EWC you use and especially in flower.
Awsome thank you

Thank you for the advice I was unaware that led did that to plants the package on the seeds said 7-9 weeks seed to harvest its pushing 8weeks now I've been using 2 tea spoons of grandma's molasses and 1ml calmag in just trailer park water hoping for around 6.5-7 as a ph I should probably ask the town hall what our park phs st lol this is my first indoor grow ever lol

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Looks like he has at least a month from the photos
My first indoor grow and first time with these autos the package said 7-9 weeks seed to harvest its by 420 fastbuds the lemon pie my brother grew the others from the same package and mine looks nothing like his but he also used other things I didn't have access too like recharge and some other fugi stuff I'm new to this and am just trying to grow the best natural organic no chemicals medicine but it's not easy 🤣
Looks like he has at least a month from the photos

freezeland2

freezeland2

My first indoor grow and first time with these autos the package said 7-9 weeks seed to harvest its by 420 fastbuds the lemon pie my brother grew the others from the same package and mine looks nothing like his but he also used other things I didn't have access too like recharge and some other fugi stuff I'm new to this and am just trying to grow the best natural organic no chemicals medicine but it's not easy 🤣
Let the plant tell you when it’s done. The breeders estimate is just that. @2Bad is correct. More like 4 weeks to go.

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Let the plant tell you when it’s done. The breeders estimate is just that. @2Bad is correct. More like 4 weeks to go.
Sweet thank you so as your advice should I start to flush or just water at slower pace and keep the lights dimmed to 70% like I have they seem to looking a little greener as in getring original color back in them and fan leafs are starting to straighten back out aswell only new growth is curling a little at the tips but am still getting a little yellowing I'm bottom leafs unfortunately

2Bad

2Bad

Sweet thank you so as your advice should I start to flush or just water at slower pace and keep the lights dimmed to 70% like I have they seem to looking a little greener as in getring original color back in them and fan leafs are starting to straighten back out aswell only new growth is curling a little at the tips but am still getting a little yellowing I'm bottom leafs unfortunately
You want to water until you get the SLIGHTEST BIT of run off. And the next time right before run off . Maybe even try to measure how much you pour in to get the run off with a bowl from the dollar store with measurements on it uk . And then let it dry completely don’t trust moisture meters just lift the plant if it’s light it’s dry if it’s still got weight let it dry more.

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

You want to water until you get the SLIGHTEST BIT of run off. And the next time right before run off . Maybe even try to measure how much you pour in to get the run off with a bowl from the dollar store with measurements on it uk . And then let it dry completely don’t trust moisture meters just lift the plant if it’s light it’s dry if it’s still got weight let it dry more.
Awsome thank you will try that out and let you know how it goes.

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Update on the lemon pie I finally harvested I gave it a extra week and a half and cut her down she is looking amazing and drying quite nice has been e days drying at humidity ranging from 55-65% and heat at 75 give ir take a few I habe a fan and dehumidifier in the closet and she's looking trichy as heck thank you for all the positive feedback here's. A couple pic from the finish before xure will update after cure aswell and the frosty purple giants still going going to flip to 12/12 in about a month or 2 not to sure how to even grow this thing was a photo clone and the person who gave it to me dose t speak to me anymore ie. Scorned older brother smh but anywho here's a pic of that girl to and my grow area

20220904 090858
20220912 140710
20220907 131308
20220911 125135
20220911 125215

Latest posts

Top Bottom