Having issues with my new plants.

• Thread starter Dsmith153
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dsmith153

Dsmith153

hey guys, newbie here. Take a look at my new plants. I fead them with 6 teaspoons of big bloom, 2 of grow big following the fox farms schedule for week 2. But tge upper leaves are curling under and the lowrr ones are not. I may have gave them too much water but I dint know. Can anyone give advice.

Having issues with my new plants
Having issues with my new plants 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i don’t know those nutes, but why big bloom? seems like it’s for flowering.., she needs nitrogen while in veg. easy on watering being dry for a day or two is good.
following the nute schedule? probably too much nutrients, cut it back by a third or even half..

Dsmith153

Dsmith153

Big bloom is a very low nute solution, not for flowering, it is used in conjunction with grow big which is nitrogen. Will let them dry to see.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well yellowing at the top is a ph lockout, (immobile) probably because she’s getting too much of other nutrients..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So maybe skip feeding one time and just water?
well wait for others to reply who use those nutrients, they will help out, probably have you flush.. etc..
so just wait a bit for replies.
and welcome to the farm! lots of great help here and great people!
peace and love, nick.
the plant is ok no need to worry she’ll be up and running in no time!

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

hey guys, newbie here. Take a look at my new plants. I fead them with 6 teaspoons of big bloom, 2 of grow big following the fox farms schedule for week 2. But tge upper leaves are curling under and the lowrr ones are not. I may have gave them too much water but I dint know. Can anyone give advice.
I would stop feeding completely let them dry out and then transplant into bigger pots and do not feed until they establish good roots in new pots they will bounce back but make sure your ph is correct. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom