Having issues with plant in flowering stage

• Thread starter Romeo818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Romeo818

Romeo818

So I have 3 plants in a tent and my biggest one is starting to yellow from bottom up and I cant figure out why. Its been in flowering for 1 week and 3 days now. I recently changed the light to 12/12 because I had forgot and thought maybe it would solve it.

Having issues with plant in flowering stage
Having issues with plant in flowering stage 2
BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Your plant is starved. I don't see any spots, so I don't think it's a P issue.

The chlorosis (yellowing) and necrosis (dying) tells me it's hungry. However, it could also mean roots are starting to rot. Is the soil saturated?

In either case, it's not getting food so it's cannibalizing the bottom to help it survive.

Romeo818

Romeo818

Your plant is starved. I don't see any spots, so I don't think it's a P issue.

The chlorosis (yellowing) and necrosis (dying) tells me it's hungry. However, it could also mean roots are starting to rot. Is the soil saturated?

In either case, it's not getting food so it's cannibalizing the bottom to help it survive.
So what do you recommend I feed the plant. Im a new grower and simply put it in soil from fox farm and gave it water with no add on.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Is the soil saturated? Most new grower overwater. If your soil is wet, wait until it dries out before you add any more water.

You should be able to tell if there's too much water in the pot by lifting it. If it's heavy, it's too wet. Wait until the pot dries before you add more and feed.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So what do you recommend I feed the plant. Im a new grower and simply put it in soil from fox farm and gave it water with no add on.
organic soil has enough food to last about two months after which you’ll need to start feeding them

11Hick11

11Hick11

How's the rest of the plant look? Any more info about the grow? How much light & how close, How hot in tent, etc?
To me I see heat stress, overwater & to much on the nutes.

Romeo818

Romeo818

How's the rest of the plant look? Any more info about the grow? How much light & how close, How hot in tent, etc?
To me I see heat stress, overwater & to much on the nutes.
I put simply just water no nutrients have been added ever. The plant is on a 12/12. The light is high up with a temperature of 78°f

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

So I have 3 plants in a tent and my biggest one is starting to yellow from bottom up and I cant figure out why. Its been in flowering for 1 week and 3 days now. I recently changed the light to 12/12 because I had forgot and thought maybe it would solve it.
Soil too hot? Looks burned

Latest posts

Top Bottom