Having some issues not sure what it can be

• Thread starter Zooka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Looks like the light is too intense. Might want to just try dimming the lights to 50% see if they bounce back, before you start jumping through hoops and dropping down rabbit holes.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
coco needs to stay about 90% saturated at all times. When coco drys back you’ll experience massive pH swings in your media and EC will spike drastically due to lockout. The real problem comes down to over mothering your plants and doing to much at once. It really isn’t that hard if you keep it simple and create a routine. Your plants are headed toward issues. Never heard of the nutrient line you’re running, care to elaborate more? Pictures of bottles (back), feeding schedule, etc.

If I could turn everyone onto BeanStalk controlled release fertilizer for its simplicity I would. Check my journal for a water only grow using beanstalk fertilizer.

L

Loudtreefarms

I agree with furious styles-
Lower the light percent down- take a par reading and figure out your DLI-

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Looks like the light is too intense. Might want to just try dimming the lights to 50% see if they bounce back, before you start jumping through hoops and dropping down rabbit holes.
I agree with furious styles-
Lower the light percent down- take a par reading and figure out your DLI-
I believe i mentioned this at the beginning how the light was the issue. Not sure why he hasn't fixed the specs on that yet. Also, like others mentioned coco needs to be fed/water everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. This all depends on the root system and the temps of coco.
Air circulation would really help to make sure that the lights temp gets circulated.

L

Loudtreefarms

I believe i mentioned this at the beginning how the light was the issue. Not sure why he hasn't fixed the specs on that yet. Also, like others mentioned coco needs to be fed/water everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. This all depends on the root system and the temps of coco.
Air circulation would really help to make sure that the lights temp gets circulated.
Yup yup
Nailed it

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Simply put, you are not feeding enough to use the amount of light they are getting. Cut the food (which if you are using the chart that came with the food, hell yeah, cut it at least in half) and water 3x or more if needed daily, or dim the lights or raise them. You have options, but you can not leave coco like that.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

No, it was not a typo above. You cut the amount of food and spread it out over many feedings. That way you keep them wet and the increased frequency helps keep them fed when they need it. Food is cumulative. Always feed to runoff in coco.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I ended up feeding each 3 gallon pot a gallon each I definitely got my run off now lol
Yeah! Now dump the tray so you dont have a pool of water sitting still in there...could get plant maquitos. That’s what I do, and use it as a good opportunity to rotate the plants too. I water, pull them out of the tent, dump tray, rotate positions when putting back in the tent. I figure it gives them some even-ness under light, cool or warm spots in the temp, fans etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom