Having some issues with 1 plant of 4

• Thread starter GREATWEED24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GREATWEED24

GREATWEED24

hi there, second time growing here and for some reason only one of my plants is having major issues with those little orange rusty looking spots that turn into what i show in the picture, I use coco with perlite as my medium, and AN perfect PH for my base nuts, i keep wanting to think some sort of def, but if so they would all have the spots as i give them all the exact same thing and exact same mediums. I know that early on i watered her too hard and she fell over, i stood her back up with some support and she started to grow just fine, now shes giving me these issues and i cant help but to think some way some how its playing a role in it. Someone told me could be over watering her but again i feed them all the exact same, but thinking maybe since she had a tumble its effecting her root growth and its smaller therefore needs less water then the rest?? i started to give her much less as of todays feed, but its looking like i might be too late as the perfect upper growth is now beginning to have the tiny rusty dots. PLEASE HELP
cal-mag
cal-mag
cal-mag
cal-mag
cal-mag
cal-mag

Having some issues with 1 plant of 4
Having some issues with 1 plant of 4 2
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

I’m betting it will grow out of it. I have one with a similar leaf. It’s nothing

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i have a plant that at a little younger than yours, i sprayed some water on its leaves, it burned them! they turned more and more brown, from a few dots on the leaves. but nothing else ever turned colors. so just maybe that or something like that happened? the guys here know more, i am just a noob. someone will be along soon and help more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom