Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lai_Zeus

What do you grow in?
I grow in 15 Gallon Fabric Pots using the Pride Lands Soil from the grow shop. It's kinda expensive but this guy said that unless I followed his system I would not be able to grow quality stuff. Go figure, I have a batch right now that is huge (in veg stage). I'll post pictures of my greenhouse tent tomorrow so you can see the tarp and set up better during the daylight.

Have any of you used hydrogen peroxide during the budding to prevent mold? I've been reading up on that and this spray called plant therapy.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I grow in 15 Gallon Fabric Pots using the Pride Lands Soil from the grow shop. It's kinda expensive but this guy said that unless I followed his system I would not be able to grow quality stuff. Go figure, I have a batch right now that is huge (in veg stage). I'll post pictures of my greenhouse tent tomorrow so you can see the tarp and set up better during the daylight.

Have any of you used hydrogen peroxide during the budding to prevent mold? I've been reading up on that and this spray called plant therapy.
We use Plant Therapy. Good stuff.
The guy in the growstore lied to you. That's his job.
Mycos mixed into the soil takes care of the roots and fabric pots handle the rest of the soil getting air.
Stay away from the Hydrogen Peroxide. You don't need it.
When's the next time you will be on Oahu?

PlantTherapy
Top Bottom