Hawaiian Snow

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

Hi guys!! So I had family over due to my baby boys hs graduation! Yay him!! :cool:
So I thought I'd give you all a little update on my Hawaiian Snow... It's been extra hot here lately so I kinda gave the fam a quick learning sesh! Lol! :D Anyhow... Here are a couple pics of the bitch. (No! Not my sister!) Hahahaha!! :dead:

Hawaiian snow
Hawaiian snow 2
Diane11

Diane11

Looking great,how long they got.
I've read about this strain all kinds. Lol, they say it's a 6-10 week, she's in her 5th week now.... So I just have to pay close attention because I don't wanna screw up on my first baby girl :eyepiece:

SilentL

SilentL

Hawaiian Snow . Very nice strain. I used two Scrog net's. 2 flower periods away i grow Y-griega and hawaiian snow.
2 nice sativa strains , even if y-griega was equal strong, but the hawaiian snow I'll grow for sure again; Nice "High" , good taste ( All good ) ok maybe one thing - tolerance . . 10-11 weeks flowering. coco 75 % soil 20% 5 % perlite etc.... and biobizz organic food and guano ( in the medium ) . I got rock hard buds :) . Hawaiian snow will always be one of my favorites....

Diane11

Diane11

Hawaiian Snow . Very nice strain. I used two Scrog net's. 2 flower periods away i grow Y-griega and hawaiian snow.
2 nice sativa strains , even if y-griega was equal strong, but the hawaiian snow I'll grow for sure again; Nice "High" , good taste ( All good ) ok maybe one thing - tolerance . . 10-11 weeks flowering. coco 75 % soil 20% 5 % perlite etc.... and biobizz organic food and guano ( in the medium ) . I got rock hard buds :) . Hawaiian snow will always be one of my favorites....
Ahhh! Very nice @SilentL :) yeah she's my first babe and she has been lovely. She's grown so beautifully and strong for me so far and is looking scrumptious! But I will definitely be using a trellis net next time!!! This big Hawaiian grows fast!! Lol, thank you for the comments:)

SilentL

SilentL

Here as you can se .... I should of used the scrog's sooner but any way they "were" good ( now vaporised ). Fixed the light and a lot of buds get a lot of light.

HawaiianS02smaller01
HawaiianSsmaller01
Last edited:
Diane11

Diane11

Here as you can se .... I should of used the scrog's sooner but any way they are good. Fixed the light and a lot of buds get a lot of light.
Yes, I see what you mean. But wow man, that looks great! Yeah mines in a 3x3x7 tent and I "super cropped" her because I thought I was giving her more space, (not for a bigger yield) but learned that all I did was make her look like a spider lol, but she is a soldier now! :) alittle funny lookin', but we're doing allllll right! :love2: THANK you for the scrogging info and I believe every word of it! Gonna set the net up next time, and set it up early! Lol.. Great stuff!! :):party1:

Top Bottom