hawaiin haze seeds

• Thread starter diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diesel

Does anyone know where u can purchase the seeds of the hawaiin haze which is sold in abraxas...abraxas dont sell them and they couldn't even tell me where 2 get them from so if anyone can help me out that wud be great.

diesel:unsure:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yeah abraxas couldnt tell you because it was probably power plant lol

Most coffeeshop in amsterdam are terrible they will have around 5 strains which are just PP

F

FastForward

Does anyone know where u can purchase the seeds of the hawaiin haze which is sold in abraxas...abraxas dont sell them and they couldn't even tell me where 2 get them from so if anyone can help me out that wud be great.

diesel:unsure:

If you don't have any luck, try out Barney's Hawaiian Haze. It was one of the parents to G13 Haze and is a very high sativa imho (it needs a touch of the G13 to 'anchor' the high). Lovely smoke, but personally I like the G13 Haze.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

the hawian that you purchased at abraxsas does not exsist in seeds, it is clone only.

B

barletta

I'm harvesting a few Spice(hawaiian, indy dom, 'burning rubber') x SSH (very hazy male) over the next few wks, and FUCK YEAH!! These are my new pet project. Going to send some into seedbay (can I say that??) in a lil bit. Gotta get me a padded envelope 2moro..

Does thcfarmer give/need/accept freebies??

D

Dr.Know

Dutch Passion used to make the Hawaiian Haze but unfortunately they discontinued it a few years ago. I don't know why it was probably the best seedline they had going. That Hawaiian Haze that floats around Amsterdam coffeeshops is some great smoke indeed.

B

British_Hempire

I have smoked some Hawaiian Haze in the past, be lying if I said i remembered it though. I used to buy nothing but types of haze and nice hashes on visits to the Dam cos I'm a sativa lover and I find a lot of Dam weed to be really boring.

Nirvana's Hawaii x Maui Wowie used to be really good but that's disappeared from sale recently too, only Hawaiian genes I can think of for sale now are Puna Budder by Breeder's Choice and Hawaiian Sativa by Federation, but I think Fed might have discontinued the Hawaiian too, by all reports it's really good.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Just harvested some hawaaiian indica, from sensi. Its agood strong smoke, but with saying that your prety much done talking about it, nothing to write home about. Cant wait for the hawaaiianxcheese

Zombo

Zombo

Dutch Passion used to make the Hawaiian Haze but unfortunately they discontinued it a few years ago. I don't know why it was probably the best seedline they had going. That Hawaiian Haze that floats around Amsterdam coffeeshops is some great smoke indeed.

R

Ronin

only Hawaiian genes I can think of for sale now are Puna Budder by Breeder's Choice and Hawaiian Sativa by Federation.

Mr Nice Seeds - Spice

".... Her pedigree has blossomed out of the union of a Hawaiian indica x Hawaiian sativa ...."

Latest posts

Top Bottom