Haze

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

Fuck......sad day today ladies and gents. Had a ssh f2 from jimmynitz (Pisces freebie)male and female that were identical looking indica leaners that got huge sativa buds that were caked in resin(Literally twins except one was male super stud) and both smelled of overly pungent lemon pepper. I had one run in on the female and it was such killer smoke I had
popped my last 5 seeds to find a male, as this smoke gave me dejavu of the late 90's and early 2000's with a skull smashing high that was surprisingly speedy if that makes sense. My buddy called it "motivated retard" weed. So I
went out to my garden this morning and what
do you know......some assholes ripped all the

plants from there 10 gallon pots! Didn't even
steal them! Just killed them then proceeded to
steal the smaller potted plants which were my
different chosen males for the season that were maturing and getting ready for breeding in 4 different gardens. It made me so sad to know
that these idiots didn't even know what they
did. Kids (thats the only idiots that would fuck
something up and not get anything out of the
deal)are so stupid these days that they can't
even fuck up right! They murdered my whole summers breeding project that I had been putting together for a year. Worst part I was going to take clones this morning, I will never be able to get these males again, I lost 3 proven studs the ssh and an 3 other strains of female clones. Sorry for my rant but I had to vent, non growers can't imagine the work and passion that go into our trade, only to be someone's punchline or drunken stupor. I wish they woulda of stole them all and at least enjoyed the best weed they prolly ever smoked! Bad karma on them.

william76

william76

Fuck......sad day today ladies and gents. Had a ssh f2 from jimmynitz (Pisces freebie)male and female that were identical looking indica leaners that got huge sativa buds that were caked in resin(Literally twins except one was male super stud) and both smelled of overly pungent lemon pepper. I had one run in on the female and it was such killer smoke I had
popped my last 5 seeds to find a male, as this smoke gave me dejavu of the late 90's and early 2000's with a skull smashing high that was surprisingly speedy if that makes sense. My buddy called it "motivated retard" weed. So I

different chosen males for the season that were maturing and getting ready for breeding in 4 different gardens. It made me so sad to know
even fuck up right! They murdered my whole summers breeding project that I had been putting together for a year. Worst part I was going to take clones this morning, I will never be able to get these males again, I lost 3 proven studs the ssh and an 3 other strains of female clones. Sorry for my rant but I had to vent, non growers can't imagine the work and passion that go into our trade, only to be someone's punchline or drunken stupor. I wish they woulda of stole them all and at least enjoyed the best weed they prolly ever smoked! Bad karma on them.
If they just tore them up and left them then get a move on,you can still clone them if your quick,then I'd still want to know who the culprits are,they may come back,the fact they killed them and left them would lead me to believe they had a grievance with you,or maybe I'm just para,hopefully you can salvage something,best of luck,76

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Wow, bad luck man! Sorry to hear that. To me it sounds like somthing an anti pot jack ass neighbor would do, just trashing them.

Top Bottom