HDK's Co/Op Grow,4 x 1000 sealed and Co2..

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up Farmers,,this is a log of our 100% legal Co/Op grow. I'm new to this so bare with me jus got a cannon G11 to take some pics for ya to enjoy and if u notice anything please help. I love to learn and dont think I know everything cuz I dont. Ok well with that being said he a description we have a warehouse/office space we rent so we took advantage of it...we have two 8x9x7 flowering chambers with 4 x 1000 sunpulse lamps two 3k's and two 4k's,split a/c 24000 btu's, and Co2. We are runnin 3 20 site Aeroflo's 2 weeks apart in one room and going to 60 site in the other. The strains we are going to grow are Elites Ult.Chemdog 91,TopDawg's Nyc Hp#13, SuperStarDawg, Underdawg#1, OGRaskels WhiteFire, Mosca's c99, and Redeye's AlienDawgF2's and more to come later when numbers works out.

Our room will be done tomorrow but I have some pics to get started. Clones are Chemdog 91 and the big mothers are WhiteFire and the cups are the rest 99% germ with 1 c99 that was hollow.:boogie:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Yessir 1st aboard and can't wait for what you have in store for us bro, peace Shiva

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok I think I got this...here are some pics will get beeter ones later this was jus me messing around with new camera. IMG_0002.jpg (165.7 KB)
IMG_0003.jpg (123.6 KB)
IMG_0004.jpg (110.1 KB)
IMG_0005.jpg (176.2 KB)
IMG_0006.jpg (55.9 KB)
IMG_0007.jpg (77.9 KB)
IMG_0008.jpg (52.7 KB)
IMG_0009.jpg (124.2 KB)
IMG_0011.jpg (108.4 KB)

IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0004
IMG 0005
IMG 0006
IMG 0007
IMG 0008
IMG 0009
IMG 0011
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
What up Shiva! thxs for stopping in and showing some luv bro...had to start some TopDawg stuff after seein your killer plants..haha luv this MI stand up!

Omega~Thanks and I hope so... tryin to keep all these patients and myself happy with AAA meds in MI,.. shit going around is pretty wack right now!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thats gonna kill man. nice pics with the new camera too. gotta swing out tomorrow or some shit. had to move all my budding larry today into bigger buckets, these are some fat bitches bro fo sho lol. i cant wait to see ur 91 in the new system, shit was killer before so u know it bout to be that turn the bag yellow shit lol.....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
so i was diggin through my dresser that i keep some meds in a came across one chunk of the 91chem from your last harvest....BAM!...decent pic with a 3.2MP camera on my phone, whats up kid, where those sick nasty pics with your new G11?!?!! whats up?!?! LOL:friday::tongue0011:

IMG00046 20100225 1715
IMG00045 20100225 1715
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hdk is silent....what up on that G11 homie?? LOL:tongue0011:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahahaha my dog what up SMF,,yeah dont know how to work this cameras yet but I will learn...went ham toady with the pics went to my local hydro shop for some supplies and took some pics of their garden, I will post a few and my rooms update from yesterday I work 6hrs today!!!crazy but got the WhiteFire transplanted and the first 20 Chemdog 91 in their sites also taped up the drop celing with some weather tape and gave a test run with the 4 x 1000 to see how the temp was going to be. Enough talking heres some pics.:rollj:

IMG 0023

IMG 0027

IMG 0029

IMG 0031

IMG 0036

IMG 0035

IMG 0033

IMG 0038

IMG 0037

IMG 0039

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres some more..the first one is how we do in the 517 NorthernLights and 91chem kief all in one holla...o and another reppin that MSU all day,, in the
mylar wall!!!..holla..:rastadancing:

IMG 0018

IMG 0042

IMG 0044

IMG 0045

IMG 0041

P.s clone right out of cloner into flowering chamber for 24-36 hrs dark time.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

this should be an awesome grow, cant wait for you to get started! good luck my fellow farmer. Have you ever flowered out the white fire? i just sproutted mine yesterday and im very excited!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what up kid, so stoked about that g11 ur rollin the streets with it? lol....bad ass. goin to check on some super killerz, ill holla at ya later. better have some nug on those white fires when i get back home and check this thread hahaha..,im playin with ya. nice work u guys got done yesterday man.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF~ Thanks bro,, yeah put in mad over time yesterday but I love it... thats what I do. Yup I got some dank and kief so we can medicate later, thanks for stopping in homie..Peace HDK

B

bngrips

Camera looks good,man. Can't wait to try them OG white fires too. Maybe you can come take pictures of my newbie setup sometime! Try out that club in wiliiamston yet? Hit me up tonight, I'll break out the spartan bong.:rasta:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
spartan bong....pshhhhhhhhhh.....fat chicks dude...fat chicks. sorry i hate state, not the team,just the school. LOL....nothing toward you bngrips, hkd is my boy and shit but state is not even close to being liked by me....fat chicks dude :)

B

bngrips

Dude the hotter chicks are in EL most def. All I gotta say is its way harder to get into U of M, you guys got the nerdy girls.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha you know it MSU has a TON of fine women and we party like no other but you know we are the GREEN school!!!

BR~What up mos de f will take some pics let me know when ever and PLEASE bring that Spartan bong over I will fill'er up nice and get some dope ass milk shots!!!

SMF~Come on man i'm going to get u to luv state one day I promise.. jus got to get u around some kool peepz over here ya dig!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

spartan bong....pshhhhhhhhhh.....fat chicks dude...fat chicks. sorry i hate state, not the team,just the school. LOL....nothing toward you bngrips, hkd is my boy and shit but state is not even close to being liked by me....fat chicks dude :)

that's ya'll fault down there on campus all the bars are a hop skip and a jump from the dorms and eateries, don't know the name of it, but the mexican place you can eat on the roof is the shiznit, damn, I like the State Girls

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
this should be an awesome grow, cant wait for you to get started! good luck my fellow farmer. Have you ever flowered out the white fire? i just sproutted mine yesterday and im very excited!

Thanks man first time tryin to it BIG like u Cali folks jus got legal hear so its time to rock out with our cocks out haha j/k...As for the WhiteFire this will be our first run with her just started them like 2 months ago...1 thing I can tell ya is she reeks like skunk funk and its just 3 mums crazy cant wait,,and keep me posted on yours:rasta: too.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
that's ya'll fault down there on campus all the bars are a hop skip and a jump from the dorms and eateries, don't know the name of it, but the mexican place you can eat on the roof is the shiznit, damn, I like the State Girls

Hahaha SSP you know it bra next time you float this way hit me up we can medicate and go get some mexi food.

Top Bottom