Headed To The Las Vegas Cannabis Cup!

• Thread starter HippyFarmerT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Hi, I just finished booking flights and tickets to the High Times recreational Cannabis Cup in Las Vegas March 4th and 5th. I was just posting to see if anyone else off of here is going. Curious about past cup experiences at cups and if anyone knows if any particular breeders/groups are supposed to be there. I believe it's the first recreational cup in Nevada and I'm really excited to see how it goes. I'm excited for the topical massage spa. I won't be dipping into the medical side unless they accept written notes from out of state doctors ..until then, Rec for me. Happy hump day ✌️

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hi, I just finished booking flights and tickets to the High Times recreational Cannabis Cup in Las Vegas March 4th and 5th. I was just posting to see if anyone else off of here is going. Curious about past cup experiences at cups and if anyone knows if any particular breeders/groups are supposed to be there. I believe it's the first recreational cup in Nevada and I'm really excited to see how it goes. I'm excited for the topical massage spa. I won't be dipping into the medical side unless they accept written notes from out of state doctors ..until then, Rec for me. Happy hump day ✌️
I might be going too!!! Just a lil drive... and get to see some family

Top Bottom