heard some dispenseries are selling bull****! is this true for your state/city/area?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danko

it came to my attention recently that some clubs are selling cartel weed as medicine! chem grown out door shiz! what are your expieriences with dispenseries selling so so gear?? or making false claims about there product? how many of the 700 or so dispenseries in cali are reputable? how is it in your state? shady business or reputable places that take pride in what they are doing?

just trying to get a broader picture of the scene! please all 13 states let me know your expieriences!!!

thanks to all!
Peace
Danko!

L

Lost

I've seen it at a few places, the brick weed that is. The higher grade stuff goes unnoticed im sure...

D

danko

they actually sell brick? thats just gross! lol thats like the ford pinto of weed...

G

Grass Roots

Hey I owned a 72' pinto...smoked alot of the brick back in the day too...when not much else was around...

R

Rolln J

I have seen $45 schwag that looked worse then a lot of brick at clubs...

lol but its orgAnic - burned to crap with bat guano probably - lots of clubs in the cuts (central cali) sell shit I wouldnt smoke and probably wouldnt make edibles out of...

its really sad some of the shit you see, wet, unmanicured , pre-mature, fertilizer burnt - hell I even saw some organic that smelled like dirt and fish emulison - cant imagine what a bong rip of that would be like!

H

headband707

When hasn't a dispensary made false claims about their product lol lol lol.. Not only do they lie but they charge too much money for pot that doesn't do it .. lol lol..I hear in Cali you guys are paying upwards $80.00 an bloody 1/8 holy shit!!!!!! it should be pot that increases memory instead of diminishing it lol OUCH!!! Who, on a disablitity, no doubt, can afford that? How long will an 1/8 last a night?
The whole thing needs to be put back into the hands of the medusers who know what it's like to not be able to afford this and not get stoned on this shit and be lied to be the ppl that are supposed to be helping you.. Peace out Headband707

S

Slips

I wouldn't believe to much propaganda ... now the herb may be overpriced for the quality ... and the top notch is gone fast ... but this is more of a supply and demand issue ... there are 300k plus med patients here ... if each smoked 2lbs a year average ...that's 600,000lbs of herb ... To grow all of that indoors would require about 100,000,000 watts with 5 harvests a year .... unfortunately I don't think there are that many in lights cali ...

Also there are people who don't have prescriptions that want to smoke indoor and some indoor is exported out of state ...

This means that if every one who wants to smoke smokes ... some will be still stuck with outdoor or swag ... also not all the swag in cali is grown By Mexican Cartels ... there are plenty of other commercial growers who don't smoke that grow shit swag weed.

Only way I see this being fixed is legalizing / or decriminalizing it ... Face it it takes one medium sized grower to keep ten smokers medicated. ...

An oz of indoor in nor cal is about $250 an ounce ... but with a rough economy and high prices in California for living some people would rather pay $50 for some swag than to go without ...

Venom818

Venom818

80 an eight ive never heard of this is southern cali most dispensaries sell bullshit but i have gotten some dank for 45.

R

Rolln J

most I have seen for 1/8 is usually 70 - some clubs top out at 55 and a few I have been to sell some good bud for 45 - which I dont mind paying 45 for some dank I want to try...

Blue Sky in oakland its like 44 (tax included) but all the weed sold there is grown by Oaksterdam University. Basically Rich Lee has people who PAY HIM to grow his huge indoor crops and clones...

lol what a scam that guy has going!

R

ReelBusy1

In LA I have never seen the brick.schwag at a coop but I don't ask for it either.
Most of the clubs I've been to are all about stocking the good stuff.
Bad meds don't sell well and attract clients.

H

headband707

Well in BC they have both good and bad and they have for instance lets say the call it for eg. "Kush" and they charge $10.00gr. The only problem is it's not really kush. Somtimes it is .. rarely lol.. Not sure what the problem is. I'm sure the growers might be some of the problem it's not for them so they don't care if it's cured right etc. The product has to be pushed out so they don't treat it right and so on. Can't blame the clubs for all these problems and yes I see the catch 22 with the police atleast in the USA I see this. But I still don't see how they can charge that price and anyone would say yeah I don't mind if the bud is good. NO BUD IS WORTH THAT MUCH!! PERIOD!!
If we let the Gov get in on it I am 100% sure they will really screw it up. Think about what it like to go to your Dr. right now and how bad they are. Do you think the Gov. is going to be any better? I can't say that I have an answer but I know that handing it over to the Gov. is not the answer and it has nothing to do with drug dealing or making money, atleast not for me, peace out Headband707

R

Rolln J

actually I blame the clubs for the low quality weed - when they are only paying 1800 a lb and charging 85 1/8th - whats the motivation for the grower to give a shit, go full term and manicure it up good?

greed is not a good ingredient for great weeed...

L

Lost

We need a damn farmers market.. Open every other sunday! From the growers str8 to the patients! You would see 1/8th for 35 of the dankest unkiefed, nonrehydrated, meds out there! Patients win, growers win.. :)

D

danko

In LA I have never seen the brick.schwag at a coop but I don't ask for it either.
Most of the clubs I've been to are all about stocking the good stuff.
Bad meds don't sell well and attract clients.

thats kinda how i figured it would work... if your not reputable you dont get return clients, just as any other biz. but i guess ther are a ton of fly by night operations just trying to make a quick buck and be gone. that doesnt seem like the best business plan in my mind...anyway thanks everyone for chiming in! id love to here about dispenseries out side cali if anyone has expierience with any????? thanks ya'll

R

Rolln J

We need a damn farmers market.. Open every other sunday! From the growers str8 to the patients! You would see 1/8th for 35 of the dankest unkiefed, nonrehydrated, meds out there! Patients win, growers win.. :)

DUDE - you are a GENIUS! - clones and seeds too!

thats the best idea I have heard in a long time!

Top Bottom