Heat damaged plant stripped to bear minimum. Will it survive?

• Thread starter hushboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hushboy

hushboy

Hello all.
I left my lights to close to plant for two days came back and heat stress. I did everything possible to reanimate but leaves cureld up and dried out. Lost all my harvest. Luckily new leaves had been growing under canopy. So I trimmed everything off except small leaves. There is a 50/50 chance it will recover.

I put it back to 18/6 lighting (veg mode)
Replaced soil.

I will update every 3 days.

This is an experiment. Mostly to see how resilient this plant is and to save this hardy strain.

I did clone it so not to worried.

Here we go. Do you think it will make it?

Heat damaged plant stripped to bear minimum will it survive
Heat damaged plant stripped to bear minimum will it survive 2
BudBogart

BudBogart

Hello all.
I left my lights to close to plant for two days came back and heat stress. I did everything possible to reanimate but leaves cureld up and dried out. Lost all my harvest. Luckily new leaves had been growing under canopy. So I trimmed everything off except small leaves. There is a 50/50 chance it will recover.

I put it back to 18/6 lighting (veg mode)
Replaced soil.

I will update every 3 days.

This is an experiment. Mostly to see how resilient this plant is and to save this hardy strain.

I did clone it so not to worried.

Here we go. Do you think it will make it?

The “new” leaves don’t look healthy. I think you have a non heat stress issue going on.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I think she’ll pull through. Might take some time but she’ll make it

hushboy

hushboy

The “new” leaves don’t look healthy. I think you have a non heat stress issue going on.
It is. She was in 89F heat for 2 days. The leaves hit buy the light toasted the ones around it tips toasted. Some where green and dried not yellow. All of the leaves drooped and curled.

m8ty

m8ty

That's too funny but I suspect the coming root-rot is gonna win and kill the poor thing.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Should be alright. Believe it or not it’s a breeze to get rid of pest when you strip the plant down like this💁‍♀️

Top Bottom