Heat exhaust issues need help

• Thread starter Hillbillyhaze420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hillbillyhaze420

Hillbillyhaze420

Hi Farmers
I am having lots of issues with my heat in a 8x16 grow room/Panda Film.
EQUIPMENT IN FLOWER ROOM
11 plants in 5 gal
5 under a 1200w DE Nanolux OG
6 under another 1200w Nanolux OG, non remote balasts for both lights.
2 6in,Ac Infinity inline fans ducted to a y splitter to outside 800cfm in total.
2 4in AC infinity inline fans as intake from my main room.
1 30pint dehumidifier in grow room
1 1500 watt oil heater
2 16in wall fans
3 oscillating fans on ground.

OUTER ROOM EQUIPMENT
1 12000 BTU portable AC
1 30 pint Dehumidifier
4000 watt garage heater
1500 watt floor heater.
Multiple fans.

So I live in Canada and we are going through our Indian Summer right now temps outdoors are 19`C for next few days.
My outer room of grow room area temps I can get to 17C but my flower room can't seem to stay at 24C?? If my Ac is off in main room my flower room will just creep up quick to 80`F and above even with my 2 exaust going full blast.
My question is does using the 2 6in exaust fans actually add up to 800 cfm???
Should I just bite the bullet and purchase a 12 or 10in 1080cfm fan? Will it help more.
Cant put ac in flower room as it will rip the panda film walls right off when the unit kicks in lol. Also I have like 6 sensors and a hygrometer in room all read differently what and how to find the actual temp and humidity??
All my fan probes read the same temps but my light controller for the nanolux light are a few degrees differently as is my hygrometer compared to fans which ones do I go off of lol. Lots of variable just hope that someone can point me in right direction.
I DO NOT WANT TO DIAL MY LIGHTS BACK TO DROP HEAT THEN IT IS TOO COLD IN ROOM.
thanks all.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Dialing back lights in mid to late flower is good, it helps ripen.
Can you draw us a pic or take pics 9f your setup?

Hillbillyhaze420

Hillbillyhaze420

Dialing back lights in mid to late flower is good, it helps ripen.
Can you draw us a pic or take pics 9f your setup?
Here is a video of the room, thanks for the reply TripsRabbit.
I was gifted a dual hose AC last night and have it now hooked up outside of my tent with a makeshift phenom to exhaust into grow room, as of now I am sitting at a comfy 24.5 in flower room, I am happier with thT. The ac is hooked up to my inkbird heat/cool enviromental controller and is holding its own for now lol. So now my big question whT is the best thermometer for the most accurate temp readings???? As I am going nuts trying to figure out what my exact temps are as each of my probes from the Ac infinity cloud series inline fans read different then my cheapish Hygrometer and my Nanolux controllers read differwnt then all of them?????.
Thanks all

Top Bottom