heat stress or salt build up

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

hello whats going on heres a few pics i all ready have a tread on this but i just uploaded some new pics so please read my other thread pro mix hp flush feed question thanks i really need to know to water or feed thanks alot i have all my info on the other thread like feed and temps and so on im out in the grow show running back to the lap top and back to the grow show i got my head cut off

W

woody420

na well its at 42/51 night and about 45/65 day my hoods where about six inches away i just moved them up about 12inches i run the big k from htg with a 600watt. i have been feeding them no water yet there on day 16 og kush hey gold country i love it bro the sun is out now hahaha the strom is over ok back to this. i have been feeding them this pro bloom cal mag liquid karma roots drip clean mutilzen algen extract sweet and to shots of open seseame

W

woody420

i have a full drum of r/o water waitng to feed i think maybe i should just feed them some liquid karma roots drip clean mulitzen algen exract and cal mag and lay off the base nutes and beatie bloomz that i was going to hit them with what do u think???

A

amstercal

You should put a link to your other thread. Your temp is 85 and humidity is 45-65? I agree with Motherlode. Try keeping your humidity in the 60s during lights on only or lowering your temp a little. The hotter it is, the more humidity they need.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it may have been the hood being too close

L

LBZ Farmer

I was going to say it looked like they just wanted more light and maybe the fan was a bit high blowing on them... My hood is usually no more than 6 inches from the tops. But I run a lot of air through my hood and I also have fans blowing from the bottom up and across the tops to keep things nice and cool.

I also run a 600...

It seemed like you are running a lot of Nutes too...
Another idea I had was are you doing Foluliar feeding?

Good luck tracking this thing down, I hope they bounce right back for you!

Top Bottom