• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strictlyHYDROid

Arjan GHS "KING OF CANNABIS" Heath Robinson "GOD OF CANNABIS"

HEATH ROBINSON* is a GOD :passingjoint:

K

kuz

Anybody know his nutrient line up? Was it just Canna Aqua or Ionic, base nutes, no additives? Running 1.2-1.4 EC, thats so far from what most tree growers are doing that its kind of hard to believe.

I

ILikeKush

Heath

I looked at some of his grows, I liked the one going up his fkin wall. If he could grow plants upside down than he could literally make a room made out of plants :rauch08:

S

strictlyHYDROid

I looked at some of his grows, I liked the one going up his fkin wall. If he could grow plants upside down than he could literally make a room made out of plants :rauch08:

check out my grow op
its very similar

Home grown 022
Home grown 005
Home grown 019
IMG00203
IMG 1174
IMG 1187
IMG 1193
IMG 1192
U

Ursus-SUON

Hi Fredster,

Doubleds mpb`s and the undercurrent set-ups are almost dead ringers for my original high flow aquafarms, because they are the same system!

DD contacted me a few years back as a non profit medical grower and asked if I would tell him in detail how my recirculating grows worked. Over the following months I answered all his questions and sent him some seeds. You can imagine my surprise when I saw DD posting up the recirculating system but it was now called a MPB !!! lol.

Then I read he was selling "his design" for a hundred thousand dollars or some ridiculous figure, when all they had to do was look through my threads and they could have had it for free lol. The growers who have been around the forums for a while know the score and now the ones who haven't do also.

Disgusting, how he never gave heath credit. His tutorial is 100% exactly the same as DD's because its the one he showed him:shake

J

John Droe

I agree JK, also anyone looking to build the flooded tube octagon would be wise to cut your holes in the middle of the pipe not offset because if you can not adjust your dams because they are stuck (like mine) or for whatever reason then once the roots start filling up the water level in your tubes will rise and water could leak out of your net pot holes since cutting them on an angle makes the opening lower.

UCMENOW most great ideas tend to be thought of by more than one person. I do not think Heath totally invented the recirculating system but he was the first (and in my opinion the best) person to refine the idea and educate the masses via the web. As far as the Under Current and the MPB being the same I would have to say they ARE the same. Not in design but in effect. They are both deep water, fast recirculating systems. The ONLY real difference is HOW they recirculate. The MPB has a manifold and each bucket has an intake and a drain, where as the undercurrent recirculates the water inline, going from one bucket to another then to another etc..

Sorry for the long winded reply, just my thoughts.

John Droe

TortureKill

TortureKill

I agree JK, also anyone looking to build the flooded tube octagon would be wise to cut your holes in the middle of the pipe not offset because if you can not adjust your dams because they are stuck (like mine) or for whatever reason then once the roots start filling up the water level in your tubes will rise and water could leak out of your net pot holes since cutting them on an angle makes the opening lower.

UCMENOW most great ideas tend to be thought of by more than one person. I do not think Heath totally invented the recirculating system but he was the first (and in my opinion the best) person to refine the idea and educate the masses via the web. As far as the Under Current and the MPB being the same I would have to say they ARE the same. Not in design but in effect. They are both deep water, fast recirculating systems. The ONLY real difference is HOW they recirculate. The MPB has a manifold and each bucket has an intake and a drain, where as the undercurrent recirculates the water inline, going from one bucket to another then to another etc..

John Droe

great post, john droe..

M

MediMary

John Droe

I concur, great 2nd post. Can't wait to see what your future posts consist of.:damnhippie:

S

strictlyHYDROid

I concur, great 2nd post. Can't wait to see what your future posts consist of.:damnhippie:

still god though!!!
i think its more towards the quality & yield of his buds that overwhelm people the most

although the person your replying to is correct
there are more then 1 person towards the invention of the recirculating nft
including myself , i had thought of this idea before i even knew about heath although witnessing the out come of his success from his recirculating nft , it pretty much sealed the envelope

Top Bottom