Heavy 16 with Magical calmag. Diluting it question

• Thread starter urijah710420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urijah710420

urijah710420

Hey dudes I'm using heavy 16 with Magical in canna coco. After mixing the nutes the ppm is always too high so I dilute with RO water to desired ppm. My question is do I need to add more magical to the ro water I'm diluting with or is diluting with straight ro water okay? Thanks dudes!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey dudes I'm using heavy 16 with Magical in canna coco. After mixing the nutes the ppm is always too high so I dilute with RO water to desired ppm. My question is do I need to add more magical to the ro water I'm diluting with or is diluting with straight ro water okay? Thanks dudes!
That line should be good on cal mag. Are you using the entire line or just part? The foliar provides cal mag if using it I believe.

Imo it's best to mix nutes full strength and then dilute to keep proper ratios.

urijah710420

urijah710420

I'm using everything except foliar. Since i'm in 3rd week of flower i plan on using it next round. Will def be picking up a bottle. Thanks!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm using everything except foliar. Since i'm in 3rd week of flower i plan on using it next round. Will def be picking up a bottle. Thanks!
Then I would be adding cal mag. I believe the foliar is used until week 4.

Probably be using full dose along with full dose of the heavy line and then dilute to required concentration. At around week 6 I'd cut back to half on the cal mag and stop for the last week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom