Heavy 16

• Thread starter dugalde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dugalde

dugalde

Hello, I'm gonna be working with Heavy 16 Nutrients and information from the manufacturer's website is quite limited. I would like to gather as much information as I can on this thread with regards to its compatibility with the soil food web and the fungi and microbes that should live in the soil.

Any comments with regards to the subject will be appreciated

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Use the search bar to see if there is an existing thread to help you on this , I have no experience with this line

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I worked with a commercial facility using H16. It's a good line that contains almost all the types of biostimulants. They use the foliar twice a week for supplemental nutrition and IPM. I think last run they hit 92 lbs on 36 lights.

Here is their FEED CHART.

MarkHallak

MarkHallak

Hey Bill, can you share the feeding chart? Is it any different than the one provided by heavy 16.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hey Bill, can you share the feeding chart? Is it any different than the one provided by heavy 16.
Just follow the feeding chart that H16 gives you. It's the plant training using 3-a-light and VPD that will get you monster yields, not anything you buy at the hydro store.

Top Bottom