heavy metal in fertilizer? and organic fertilizers which are chemical

• Thread starter Yagar2000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yagar2000

Hello everyone, I have a question I am totally lost to choose a fertilizer because I have just discovered that sensible organic fertilizers are not ultimately organic, all the fertilizers I have looked at, either they have traces of heavy metals like the alga bloom (I had used the terra range I never had a problem not like other fertilizers) the problem is that I smoke 24 hours a day and I would like to be sure not to smoke shit all the time because half of the heavy metals leave the body with difficulty once accumulated so I did my research to try to find an organic fertilizer without shit but in the end I saw that in each organic fertilizer have as ingredients "potassium oxide" j I looked at what it is and in the end it's far from being organic : Potassium oxide is a chemical compound with the molecular formula K2O. It is in the form of a very reactive pale yellow ionic crystallized solid and therefore very rare in the natural environment….. The substance is corrosive to the eyes, the skin and the respiratory tract. Corrosive by ingestion. Which means that we are taken for pigeons and that in the end organic is not only organic and that it is above all a marketing effect? In any case everything leads me to think that. Apart from the amendments, there is no natural source of potassium if each "organic" manufacturer uses potassium oxide? I would like to know if you know of any good fertilizers that are "safe" I am interested because after a long search I am even more lost than at the beginning

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The potassium in your fertilizer is NOT FROM K2O, no matter whether you're using organic fertilizers or chemical fertilizers. But the bag or bottle will always express the K content as a % of K2O.

K2O does not actually exist, naturally. It is way too unstable a compound. You can get it from chemical supply companies, but you'd never find it as a natural product. Long ago, people THOUGHT K2O was a component of fertilizers and it became traditional to express the amount of K in fertilizer as % K2O. They continue expressing K that way (and phosphorus as "P2O5," which is also wrong) because that's the way they've always done it.

AND FURTHERMORE, welcome to THC farmer!

Top Bottom