Heavy rain incoming tonight! Solutions?

• Thread starter eharkley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eharkley

Hopefully this is the right thread! Heavy rains are coming and my buds are ready for harvest. I went to do it early this morning before the sun had touched them but someone had moved them and that plan fell through. Would it be ok to throw them inside for the night so I can harvest tomorrow and not worry about the rain and moisture all night? Trying to avoid bud rot at all cost as I lost my last crop to it. Anyone have any suggestions? Am I overthinking it and I should just toss them inside for a night?

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hopefully this is the right thread! Heavy rains are coming and my buds are ready for harvest. I went to do it early this morning before the sun had touched them but someone had moved them and that plan fell through. Would it be ok to throw them inside for the night so I can harvest tomorrow and not worry about the rain and moisture all night? Trying to avoid bud rot at all cost as I lost my last crop to it. Anyone have any suggestions? Am I overthinking it and I should just toss them inside for a night?
You should be fine moving them inside and harvest tomorrow.

beluga

beluga

Any bud rot that would set in overnight outside would set in inside, too.

Personally, I think if you're harvesting tomorrow, you're good to just harvest tomorrow.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

right if you dont see anything yet its not a huge worry. get yourself a leaf blower for when you run longer flowering stuff.

Some say go around and gently spread the buds out while she's growing (gently tug sugar leaves dont grip up your buds of course.) everything will air out better theoretically (probably). I say do this while the plant is in a nice dry state (on a sunny day) to avoid bruising.

Top Bottom