Heavy Users - Cbd

• Thread starter Connor Sewer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Connor Sewer

Connor Sewer

Are there any effects from CBD that high tolerance people can feel?

What about if you cook with it and eat it? Id like to try CBD but I also like THC. I also heard CBD cancels out THC....how true is this? Thanks for the knowledge guys..

And if CBD does cancel THC....why doesnt poison control carry around the "antidote" when those dumbass people call them when they "OD" on edibles?

K

kansabis

My patients request a 25/75 cbd/thc ratio when I make their butter. For med use, cbd goes hand in hand with thc for healing properties.

I now use cbd isolate sourced online, mixed with my thc extract. Cbd online is a lot cheaper than growing my c4.
How reliable is your cbd source,not questioning your judgement or whatever I've just seen so much of it going around lately and alot of it is synthetic and maybe not even really cbd???

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Honestly, I'e been so busy, I haven' even dabb'd it yet if I remember before I start my work in the garden, I'll do a dab and report back. It has a cert from a testing 1b in Colorado.

If it' crap, I still have 16g of cannatonic 4 extract to use

K

kansabis

That's real,I figured you just didn't grab whatever,it's just crazy they can legalize cbd in all the states but not the whole plant. I believe all the compounds or at least certain ratios and combos of them is the best way for medical use,like you said they don't cancel each other out but actually influence each other.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's pretty good. I just dabbed a small bit of it a few mins ago. 2g in the glass jar.

The true test is if my patients like it, or notice any change.

20180221 220330

joharvelle

joharvelle

Nothing related to marijuana is fad. Cannabis is damn useful. It contains more than 400 compounds. Out of those, 2 active compounds are particularly very popular. They are THC and CBD. The high we feel is typically because of psychoactive compound THC. While people swear by it not everyone can deal with the intoxication it offers. This is where CBD steps in. Cannabidiol or CBD is non-psychoactive. It does not cause a high like THC. So, it’s a bit different but still very useful.

CBD oil is created for the medicinal benefit it offers. It can be used in the form tinctures, edibles, vapors etc. CBD is known to induce a relaxing vibe inside the body. It is very useful in treating pain, anxiety, and depression. I personally think if you have a similar issue, you can contact a 420 clinic and the doctor can evaluate and give you the right treatment for it. No need to stress!

Kepp89

Kepp89

ive smoked for ~10 years daily, mainly high thc, low if any cbd. and lately including cbd edibles but not anything special.

the first thing i notice ~20 minutes after smoking a cbd only strain or high cbd strain or eating a cbd gummie is that i get 100% relaxed. its like a muscle relaxer but my muscles are still 100% functionable. i notice that my mind isnt in the state i'm used to after having smoked or eaten an edible. so i know its not doing anything from a mental standpoint but it relaxes the body on another level. the mind is not relaxed, but the body is and so that helps the mind to relax

there was about a 2 month period where i had only high cbd strains and those were probably the best 2 months in terms of how my body felt but i realized A bowl didnt do the trick anymore after a week and i needed a few hits from the second bowl to be "good" unless that was quality of the buds / cola vs not cola

MedicalDave

MedicalDave

Hey Conor, good questions. Thc works well for some, or poorly in others. Same thing for Cbd. The best studied effects of Cbd are anti-inflammation and anti-anxiety at doses from 150-600mg. As you may know cbd is non-psychoactive and would not impair you. If thc is like Tylenol 3’s, think of cbd like ibuprofen.

Thc bonds with cb1 and cb2 receptors in the body, while cbd effects those receptors through a different mechanism. It is theorized that cbd can “fill up” those receptors which prevents re-uptake of thc. At a ratio between 16-1 to 20-1 cbd to thc it will overpower the psychoactive effects from thc.

Top Bottom