Heirloom Seeds Acapulco G.

• Thread starter 70sMFunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Unless ya had connections for weed like this :)
View attachment 876783

This is Colombian or Acapulco Gold I can't recall exactly which the pound was sold to me as in 1976, but it's the second most powerful marijuana I've ever smoked in my life. The most powerful was red Columbian in 1973. Nothing these days is in that League regardless of what its THC content may or may not be imho
Thats the exact stuff i was talking about, never got the chance to try columbian red sounds fantastic, i had bought lambs bread back in the day it was so good my boy passed out at a concert he was so high, not long ago i grew the strain by i think crop king, it was absolutely nothing like we got back then.

shaganja

shaganja

Unless ya had connections for weed like this :)
View attachment 876783

This is Colombian or Acapulco Gold I can't recall exactly which the pound was sold to me as in 1976, but it's the second most powerful marijuana I've ever smoked in my life. The most powerful was red Columbian in 1973. Nothing these days is in that League regardless of what its THC content may or may not be imho
i agree. and i believe its cannabinoid diversity. landrace strains have personalty. modern hybrids have thc, but lack in other cannibinoids that create a better experience, a deeper experience, and a longer one too. yes more thc now, but with a proper grow, using all the technology we have in this industry, i believe we can take landraces to that next level also!

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

I want to grow out a good mother, take cuttings and set up a SOG for flowering. I plan to start at 12/12 and take 30 minutes off the day every 3 weeks down to 10 hours. Also, lower the temp from 85 to 65 (day temps) during the same time period. 15 degrees colder for dark temps

I think this would mimic the natural environment. Should yield well too.

shaganja

shaganja

Thats the exact stuff i was talking about, never got the chance to try columbian red sounds fantastic, i had bought lambs bread back in the day it was so good my boy passed out at a concert he was so high, not long ago i grew the strain by i think crop king, it was absolutely nothing like we got back then.
My buddy just did some lambsbread. I like this strain a bunch too. No tolerance. Everytime I burn it, it feels just as good. And the Bob Marley buzz is nice! No paranoia. From a pure sativa? Whoa. Another weird sativa! Lol I love it!

km1

km1

never heard of any one[ including me] growing the same bodhi Ag seeds

whoever said it was any good..it looked nice..it had no high..

waste of month and months

ps growing another Ag, it is gonna be "not good enough" either but at least it has some potency...

the quality of high from this second variety of Ag,,is good..just there is basically zero resin

on lambsbread:

[ the real stuff with thin leaves ]

love the high..tolerance built up uber fast on me..too bad

same with Lb straight from JA...wonderful trippy high the first day or so

by the end of the week i was looking for some thing else

Latest posts

Top Bottom