hella frosty blueberry auto with 3 weeks to go

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

super happy with my first dwc and first auto so far. this was the last week of growth.
Hella frosty blueberry auto with 3 weeks to go

Hella frosty blueberry auto with 3 weeks to go 2

I’m so proud of her for not herming on me after about 4 big defoliations. she is a trooper and blows my first grow out of the water. I’m a proud plant mom!

here she is rounding out her 4th week of flower.
Hella frosty blueberry auto with 3 weeks to go 3

Hella frosty blueberry auto with 3 weeks to go 4

Hella frosty blueberry auto with 3 weeks to go 5

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nice! On my first indoor scrog grow myself and loving it! Looking good!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Nice work , what Breeder?
Nice work , what Breeder?
She say's that's one of the blueberries, or frankensteins, if I'm not mistaken. Grown in the Chicago area, with a burple, true wattage was around 70 watts, I believe. She's got a newer light that's she's started this week to finish up the frost, cause the plant outgrew the light.

I think she did a fine job first time around, actually. I'm extremely impressed. Can't wait to see what she does with one of these newer lights under 150 watts, lol.

Last edited:
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

She say's that's one of the blueberries, or frankensteins, if I'm not mistaken. Grown in the Chicago area, with a burple, true wattage was around 70 watts, I believe. She's got a newer light that's she's started this week to finish up the frost, cause the plant outgrew the light.

I think she did a fine job first time around, actually. I'm extremely impressed. Can't wait to see what she does with one of these newer lights under 150 watts, lol.
Well, the genetics are Frankster’s :) so credit him for that for sure. But otherwise, what Frankster said!

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

E9266FB9 56B1 4A81 BFC9 2FF3B3C3AD99
9784D92E AAD3 49F7 B267 5EC67302D505
EBE7698A 2D9E 452E 8F70 686DC04C6DA3
9B3A7102 B0CB 4110 93A5 320E195F4FA8

just took her out of the bucket and am leaving the entire plant intact to dry as a whole in my tent. Hoping that slows things down. I stopped giving her food two weeks ago so she has had some leaves crisp up and a few deficiencies come through in the last couple days but nothing that was worrisome because it mainly affected old fan leaves. very excited to see how this dries up and cures. Not bad for my first dwc and never changing the water once the entire grow.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well, the genetics are Frankster’s :) so credit him for that for sure. But otherwise, what Frankster said!
Idk how I missed this thread but catching up now! I run a lot of @Frankster gear myself so I’m familiar ! Lmao good genetics helps out my friend! Nicee we work both of ya

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1136985View attachment 1136982View attachment 1136981View attachment 1136984
just took her out of the bucket and am leaving the entire plant intact to dry as a whole in my tent. Hoping that slows things down. I stopped giving her food two weeks ago so she has had some leaves crisp up and a few deficiencies come through in the last couple days but nothing that was worrisome because it mainly affected old fan leaves. very excited to see how this dries up and cures. Not bad for my first dwc and never changing the water once the entire grow.
Nice work! U will not be disappointed with end product, no matter which strain it is . Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom