Hellfire OG from Coastalmary Indo grow

• Thread starter indogrow420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indogrow420

indogrow420

Hey all going to grow some hellfire og this run from Coastalmary.
These ones going a little better than last run, but I need to transplant them soon they been forever in those starbuck cups lol.
Only using 100w.. ativia QH1000 from amazon. I think my cheap Quantumm board does not have far red and they r not getting much stretch, I put the light higher for a week and no stretch.
planning on adding a few cfls for the heat and for extra color spectrum.

looking for advice or cheap ish efficient quantum board recommendation thx !

Hellfire og from coastalmary indo grow
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey all going to grow some hellfire og this run from Coastalmary.
These ones going a little better than last run, but I need to transplant them soon they been forever in those starbuck cups lol.
Only using 100w.. ativia QH1000 from amazon. I think my cheap Quantumm board does not have far red and they r not getting much stretch, I put the light higher for a week and no stretch.
planning on adding a few cfls for the heat and for extra color spectrum.

looking for advice or cheap ish efficient quantum board recomendation thx !
they need a transplant

indogrow420

indogrow420

hey guys so today I got some soil and ready to transplant.

I have a question about this soil, it was cheap peat moss with perlite and I got a little bag of promix premium potting mix. I wanted to mix them 50/50 but the promix is 9months feed with higher Nitrogen than P K ..
only thing I have got no ph meter but have veg and bloom nutes. what should I do ?
thx all

IMG 20221009 1649480502
IMG 20221009 165014553
indogrow420

indogrow420

oh forgot to mention this... some people on amazon are telling me the peat moss perlite mix is ph neutral is this real is it because of the perlite ?

indogrow420

indogrow420

17 Days since flip , cleaned the lower part a bit but still kind of bushy.
Top was tied down at early veg and lst from there. I did it this way a few times but some branches always gets in the way.
next run I will probably top with lst maybe even a scrog to achieve a more even canopy

No defficiency yet, other than the clone on the left that was half stripped and neglected lol things going smooth, thanks to everyone on this site, I learned alot and there's tons of great information and people.

Snapchat 547570427
Snapchat 1550405848
Last edited:
indogrow420

indogrow420

28 days from flip,

havent watered them in like a week and they were super dry and I could literaly see the leaves wilt lol also everytime my plant stays underwatered for long period it will always show like a deficiency aka taking nutrients/water from leaves now made the lower part look ugly haha but its all good

20221124 135945
indogrow420

indogrow420

Nice, frosty & some nice color coming out in them......2 more weeks?
Thx!. Yes about two more hopefully , new amber trichs going towards the bud day to day, moving fast, keeping a close eye on them as I dont want too much amber
The seed bank says about 8-10 weeks finish.
It smells very gassy and there's kind of like a rubber / burnout smell to it lol cant wait to chop dry cure then smoke!

Last edited:
indogrow420

indogrow420

Day 56,, backed off nutes since last watering, they are still drinking but very slow compared to last week..
Im ashamed cause I have no tent lol
Are my plants looking ok for being just under 100w?
20221222 162705

Top Bottom