Hello all Ganjasseur's and fellow herbavours

• Thread starter Shotyoung
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shotyoung

Shotyoung

I'm a longtime partaker and first time cultivator ready to learn all things THC.

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

thanx for the direction MIMedGrower. I truly appreciate the info. Started my first grow this year and have to say, it's been a learning experience so far. If it weren't for all the info I've found here and other sites, I'm sure my lady's wouldn't be anywhere near to where they are today. Hopefully will be harvesting by the end of the month. Thanx again for the info address.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thanx for the direction MIMedGrower. I truly appreciate the info. Started my first grow this year and have to say, it's been a learning experience so far. If it weren't for all the info I've found here and other sites, I'm sure my lady's wouldn't be anywhere near to where they are today. Hopefully will be harvesting by the end of the month. Thanx again for the info address.

Honestly there is so much confusing or bad info compared to good on the forums i didnt actually join and share until i was successful for a couple of years.

The forums are great but it is good to have an overall knowledge of growing before asking questions without a base to know who knows their stuff.

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

I| know what you mean. I don't take anything on the next as gospel but at the same time I've learned so much in just half of a grow season thanx mostly to the oldschool marijuana bibles. Although my feet are just now getting wet. I hope to be breeding within the next grow season with fruits of my labor showing within the next 3 or 4 years.

In the meantime MIMedGrower, I plan to also cultivate some friendships of like minded Ganjasseurs such as yourself and expand on the knowledge of a plant that should be worshiped for the miracle that it is.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I| know what you mean. I don't take anything on the next as gospel but at the same time I've learned so much in just half of a grow season thanx mostly to the oldschool marijuana bibles. Although my feet are just now getting wet. I hope to be breeding within the next grow season with fruits of my labor showing within the next 3 or 4 years.

In the meantime MIMedGrower, I plan to also cultivate some friendships of like minded Ganjasseurs such as yourself and expand on the knowledge of a plant that should be worshiped for the miracle that it is.

Forum tip. To alert a member to your comment use the @Username or just hit reply and the member will be alerted and linked to the comment.

And glad you are here. Some seriously talented and experienced growers with all kinds of useful knowledge to share around here.

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

Forum tip. To alert a member to your comment use the @Username or just hit reply and the member will be alerted and linked to the comment.

And glad you are here. Some seriously talented and experienced growers with all kinds of useful knowledge to share around here.

Thanx for the tips MIM

Top Bottom