Hello All, No1s Wifey checking in

• Thread starter No1s Wifey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

No1s Wifey

Hello Everyone here at THC farmer.
I have been around for far too long but I stayed behind the scenes reading and replying through and with my ex.
Well, he was been off the web since ReeferWorld was still online.
I am very happy to find that Reeferman has surfaced here at THCFarmer and I hope to make this my new home.

I am especially excited about the THCbay. I have purchased seeds from the original Cbay, from Doc Chronic's Auction site and Seedbays. Until each one dried up for me(us back then) I look forward to using THCbay!

Because of the 5 post policy I will be leaving 5 posts pretty quickly, but I usually visit about once a week. If I ask a question I will be back to respond and the same thing about anything I can answer. But I think its important to point out that I may not be on more than once a week, (That is based on history, with a child in college and a grandson (As well as 2 adult children) I often find myself pressed for time.

I am glad that THC Farmer is here and if it's not new it is new to me so I look forward to checking in!

O

OCTAGONAL HOME

Howdy!

I got some DWC plans from here weeks ago and found myself trolling ever since. So I decided to start up a profile, eck that word's creepy. I'll have pics up today of some ladies in early flower. Enjoy! :stonedsmilie:

N

No1s Wifey

Thanks All

Thanks for the welcome all. I really like the vibe around here.
Okay, if this is a farm, I guess I should wear some kicks or maybe my momma's old army boots. Shite or Guano, I still don't want to track it around the living room! :rauch08:

Top Bottom