Hello all. This is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ILGM.

• Thread starter BigMike68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigMike68

BigMike68

First of all Iv'e been growing for over 30 years so I do know what I'm doing. The first time I used ILGM seeds I had issues with the seeds popping and only had about 50% success which is not even close to my normal 100% success rate. I feel the main reason for the issues was that I used their method of soaking seeds as well as the seeds looked small, whitish and not cured. When I used my old method by using a heating pad (90 degrees) with the seeds under six white paper towels and very wet. When I used this method I was able to get 100% success once again with the exception of the white seeds that never came up. The following pics are from the bubba kush, gold leaf and my old favorite super skunk. As you can see the growth is great! The first pic was taken on 3/1 and the next pics was shot on 3/10. The 4th picture is of the super skunk after pruning and transplanted in a large pot outside.

Hello all this is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ilgm
Hello all this is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ilgm
Hello all this is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ilgm 2
Hello all this is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ilgm 2
Hello all this is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ilgm 3
Hello all this is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ilgm 4
Hello all this is the start of my second grow this season with seed stock from ilgm 5

Frdmgrwr

Frdmgrwr

Nice plants you got going friend!

I’m running some ILGM beans right now as well. I also had germination issues, customer service was on point though and took care of me.

super Vigorous growth and larger than expected plants 😅

Terpz719

Terpz719

Hey buddy. Nice looking plants. Been wondering about the ILGM seeds. I'll be following along.

Nice copper work! FYI, you have a typo in the link you posted in your profile. it will prevent folks from getting to your web site. There is a period where there shouldn't be one - right after the //. It should read - http://psycoproducts.com

the rrock

the rrock

Hey buddy. Nice looking plants. Been wondering about the ILGM seeds. I'll be following along.

Nice copper work! FYI, you have a typo in the link you posted in your profile. it will prevent folks from getting to your web site. There is a period where there shouldn't be one - right after the //. It should read - http://psycoproducts.com
same here never heard of ILGM,seems like a cool one stop shop for a bit of everything. Will be following aalong,your plants look healthy BigMike,its all good to here from another experienced grower( i grew first plant in 77 and never stopped)

ReggieDawg

ReggieDawg

I used ILGM for seeds. The first ones didn't do well. They did replace 5 of them and seem to cool to work with. I'm still looking for a good way germinate. Going to try the paper towel and heating pad again. May have just been the seeds. I did try a few seeds in a glass of water but not sure its a good idea.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I used ILGM for seeds. The first ones didn't do well. They did replace 5 of them and seem to cool to work with. I'm still looking for a good way germinate. Going to try the paper towel and heating pad again. May have just been the seeds. I did try a few seeds in a glass of water but not sure its a good idea.
I have never had an issue folding paper towels, moistening the towel and placing into sandwich bag. I then place under my grow light in veg room. They pop in no
Time.

BigMike68

BigMike68

Bellow I have included the final pics of my last grow. 2 outdoor plants 1). Super Skunk (fem) 1). Blue Berry Kush and I did the following indoors under the new MARS LED light system 6). Blue Berry Kush 4). Gold Leaf and 1). Super Skunk.

ILGMspr sk clone 20 04 18 020SS GL BBK 3 10DSCN0480
ILGMspr sk clone 20 04 18 021SS GL BBK 3 10DSCN0481
ILGMspr sk clone 20 04 18 027SS GL BBK 3 10DSCN0487
ILGMspr sk clone 20 04 18 028SS GL BBK 3 10DSCN0488
ILGMspr sk clone 20 04 18 029SS GL BBK 3 10DSCN0489
ILGMspr sk clone 20 04 18 031SS GL BBK 3 10DSCN0491
DSCN0514
DSCN0511
DSCN0517
DSCN0519
DSCN0520 2

Latest posts