Hello all

• Thread starter Happysmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Hey, I've been lurking for a bit looking for a well rounded site to join that I can get solid knowledge from. I chose thcfarmer because there seems to be a good community feel and intelligent folks willing to help each other out.

I am in the beautiful state of Colorado, I have been here about 3 years and just started a grow of some bag seed from some dispensary weed that I liked. I do have some experience with small grows but always had heat/ humidity/ paranoia issues from being in the Bible belt. I am looking forward to interacting with you all and have high hopes of being a successful thcfarmer.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey, I've been lurking for a bit looking for a well rounded site to join that I can get solid knowledge from. I chose thcfarmer because there seems to be a good community feel and intelligent folks willing to help each other out.

I am in the beautiful state of Colorado, I have been here about 3 years and just started a grow of some bag seed from some dispensary weed that I liked. I do have some experience with small grows but always had heat/ humidity/ paranoia issues from being in the Bible belt. I am looking forward to interacting with you all and have high hopes of being a successful thcfarmer.

Welcome to the farm and to Colorado. What part of the state? I'm around Southeast CO. Can't wait to leave, this state sucks now but hey legal weed. 🤠

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Welcome to the farm and to Colorado. What part of the state? I'm around Southeast CO. Can't wait to leave, this state sucks now but hey legal weed. 🤠

Thanks for the welcome. I'm near the springs. I moved here for work as my industry has exploded here and not many qualified people to fill positions means decent wages compared to some other states. It is a bit crowded, and pretty expensive but it is beautiful here. And yeah, legal weed is a plus, it's nice to buy weed without the worry of going to jail.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Thanks for the welcome. I'm near the springs. I moved here for work as my industry has exploded here and not many qualified people to fill positions means decent wages compared to some other states. It is a bit crowded, and pretty expensive but it is beautiful here. And yeah, legal weed is a plus, it's nice to buy weed without the worry of going to jail.

Cool same here I'm not close to anything by relative terms but the Springs is the closest major city near me. The nightly news reports are starting to mirror Chicago. Crazy shit happening around here. Stabbings, shootings, carjackings, robberies etc. The traffic in and around Colorado Springs is getting insane. Too many tourists, and military assholes driving like they own the road (I'm a veteran so I know how it is).

Just keep in mind even though it's legal they're still cracking down pretty hard on illegal grows. In El Paso County where Colorado Springs is, you cannot grow any more than 12 plants unless you have A) a medical license for more than 12 plants and B) agricultural zoned land which means if you live anywhere within Co. Spgs. City limits you cannot grow more than 12 plants even with a license. This has been confusing for a lot of people out here, so just giving a heads up in case you are in that area.

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Cool same here I'm not close to anything by relative terms but the Springs is the closest major city near me. The nightly news reports are starting to mirror Chicago. Crazy shit happening around here. Stabbings, shootings, carjackings, robberies etc. The traffic in and around Colorado Springs is getting insane. Too many tourists, and military assholes driving like they own the road (I'm a veteran so I know how it is).

Just keep in mind even though it's legal they're still cracking down pretty hard on illegal grows. In El Paso County where Colorado Springs is, you cannot grow any more than 12 plants unless you have A) a medical license for more than 12 plants and B) agricultural zoned land which means if you live anywhere within Co. Spgs. City limits you cannot grow more than 12 plants even with a license. This has been confusing for a lot of people out here, so just giving a heads up in case you are in that area.

Traffic does kinda suck sometimes but luckily I have many paths to choose from on my commute in and out of town. I am usually headed the non clogged direction to/ from work too so that helps. I probably shouldn't get started on the crappy drivers. Lol. Crime is a bit more prevalent than it was even a few years ago but I live away from most of the high crime areas.

Thanks for the heads up about the plant limits. I actually thought the 12 plant limit was state wide unless medical so I only started 12. Unfortunately I think I can only flower six anyway though. Not only for legal reasons but because of space issues. I have 9 in the tent now and once I pull any males I'll know how many I've got then I've got a friend to take any extras that are female.

Top Bottom