Hello All!

• Thread starter Jonnyrotten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnyrotten

Jonnyrotten

Thanks for the join,
I started growing back in High School in the late 80's. I'd like to think I was one one other the early Hydroponic growers. I had a 10 gallon fish tank tank with the pumps and nutes and a 400w MH growing at my buddies house because my parents would never allow it. I think I had a weed growing book but can't really remember. I do remember waiting very impatiently for the new High Times magazine to come out every months. I used to drive around from convenience to to convenience store in my shit brown $300 POS 74 Dodge Dart with Sabbath cranking headbanging with hair long hair to see who got it in first. I had stacks of them that my mother finally through out LOL. The car and long hair is long gone and replaced with a receding hairline and Tinnitus
I took a long hiatus from growing until I was around 40 and tried my hand growing in my basement of my own house.....WITH THE SAME LIGHT AND BULB FROM HIGH SCHOOL. It worked out well but stunk up my house so I stopped.
Ten years later here I am again trying and outside grow and it's working out great. Lemon Kush. These are the plants I will be discussing for the next few months......Thanks again for the add

1stonedman

1stonedman

Aye welcome aboard check out some of my content.. ima wild man. Anyhow. Welcome back, looking forward to seeing your plants

Top Bottom