Hello all

• Thread starter SlothofDoom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlothofDoom

SlothofDoom

Feel like I'm the new kid in school today and it's the middle of the school year lol. Getting my first grow going after finally some free time. Just a nl auto in a 2x2. And more or less playing around with this trial. Already seems silly using a 7 gallon pot in a 2x2 😁. Hopefully the green thumb comes back like riding a bike. Took horticulture and advance horticulture. Worked in green house, set up hydro systems and all kinds of good stuff! But I was in high school and was about 1996. We will see how it goes

BigCube

BigCube

Feel like I'm the new kid in school today and it's the middle of the school year lol. Getting my first grow going after finally some free time. Just a nl auto in a 2x2. And more or less playing around with this trial. Already seems silly using a 7 gallon pot in a 2x2 😁. Hopefully the green thumb comes back like riding a bike. Took horticulture and advance horticulture. Worked in green house, set up hydro systems and all kinds of good stuff! But I was in high school and was about 1996. We will see how it goes

Welcome to the farm!

Feel free to start a grow diary. Most of us regulars have one going. I'd love to watch your progress. 👍

SlothofDoom

SlothofDoom

Welcome to the farm!

Feel free to start a grow diary. Most of us regulars have one going. I'd love to watch your progress. 👍
Welcome to the farm!

Will do as soon as I get to it. This first attempt will possibly be silly since I plan on seeing what an auto can really take. Honestly have no problem with this trial plant making it but I will try not to kill it on purpose. Probably get a bigger tent on the way hopefully later in the week and get a couple more "test subjects" going. I learn better through trial and error and would rather get the errors out of the way asap. And more seeds will be on the way in the near future 🙂

Top Bottom